PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by El Stevo)
edit: who jsut bigtime their ferrrari?
Massa.

And no way is that voice Beckham, he was just talking about racing line and traction. It's intriguing me now.
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
did massa go off on alonso's oil?
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)
Massa.

And no way is that voice Beckham, he was just talking about racing line and traction. It's intriguing me now.
davidson
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yup... massa went off on oil. no way he would have done that switch back there on his lonesome.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
(Original post by El Stevo)
davidson
Ohhhh.

And yes according to Live Timing it's because of Alonso's oil. Glock lost it a little there too but recovered just before Massa's bin.

Back end of that Ferrari is not looking pretty.
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hehe - haven't bothered with live timing yet, it's only friday morning. will crank it up for fp2. lol at kubica saying "**** off am i running with white powder down, the others can do it for me"
wizard710
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When is FP2?
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
(Original post by wizard710)
When is FP2?
2pm.
wizard710
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
2pm.
Thank you
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Did anyone else just see what I can only assume to be a rabbit running out in front of Vettel's car? :eek:

F1 sure is attracting the animals this year.
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did Poison Donna, without being too pedantic I think it was a hare because rabbits dont run like that. And its not just this year that animals have been involved. If you remember Canada 07, Davidson was forced to retire after running over a groundhog.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anyone else find it a bit odd that hamilton and rosberg currently have the exact same time of 1.21.282
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
(Original post by jelly1000)
I did Poison Donna, without being too pedantic I think it was a hare because rabbits dont run like that. And its not just this year that animals have been involved. If you remember Canada 07, Davidson was forced to retire after running over a groundhog.
That's why I wasn't totally sure it was a rabbit, it didn't look right.

My animals comment was a bit of sarcasm, never mind ;no;

(Original post by Luize)
anyone else find it a bit odd that hamilton and rosberg currently have the exact same time of 1.21.282
True, how strange.
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh yeah! And that Raikkonen is down in 10th despite having whats generally considered to be the fastest car.

"They are waving yellow & green at the same post, thats not very clever is it?" from Nick Heidfeld, that made me laugh.

And poor Glock. Only 18 drivers left now.
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That's why I wasn't totally sure it was a rabbit, it didn't look right.

My animals comment was a bit of sarcasm, never mind ;no;
Sorry for taking it too literally. But what with the dogs in Turkey [in GP2 in particular] you were right.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Oh yeah! And that Raikkonen is down in 10th despite having whats generally considered to be the fastest car.

"They are waving yellow & green at the same post, thats not very clever is it?" from Nick Heidfeld, that made me laugh.

And poor Glock. Only 18 drivers left now.
I wouldn't read into Kimi being 12th. They were all setting 1:19s this morning, now look at them. He'll be back out in a bit I'm sure.

Sorry for taking it too literally. But what with the dogs in Turkey [in GP2 in particular] you were right.
Heh don't worry :p:
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This table is topsy turvey today, Kovalainen is fastest & Vettel 2nd, with Kimi down in no-where [though I expect a strong fightback either at the end of the session or in quali tommorow]
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Kimi nowhere? Still quicker than anyone's times this session - don't worry about it.
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Did Massa go back out and come back in again? It was very close with a Renault when the Ferrari was pushed into the garage.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
This table is topsy turvey today, Kovalainen is fastest & Vettel 2nd, with Kimi down in no-where [though I expect a strong fightback either at the end of the session or in quali tommorow]
The tables do tend to be random for free practice though most weeks. No way would Raikkonen realistically be that far down.
And he has a tendency to do that, hide away in prac then shoot to top in quali, the pest :ninja:

Go Heikki.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (322)
37.49%
No - but I will (67)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (408)
47.5%

Watched Threads