really weird and embaressing Watch

francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bebbs)
only problem i have with it is when the old guys start shaving their ballsacks on the benches
lol!

ahhh man this thread is too funny.
i actually cant take it- i cant stop laughing!
x y z
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everybody has different attitudes to nudity. I'd find it uncomfortable being naked too but if someone else wants to do it they're well within their rights. You could always shower at home.
imtired
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x y z)
Aren't you supposed to shower naked?
Can you not wear trunks? In fact most people do but you always get old men who don't. The shower heads are close to each other like at a swimming pool, i'm there trying to shower and some guy right in front of me is giving his balls a massage, i can't just pretend he's not...
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
Can you not wear trunks? In fact most people do but you always get old men who don't. The shower heads are close to each other like at a swimming pool, i'm there trying to shower and some guy right in front of me is giving his balls a massage, i can't just pretend he's not...
ahahah i really cannot take it anymore!
i may die of laughter. i now seriously believe this is a plausible way to die.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by charlotte01)
welll im just gonna say it, but after the gym everyone like walks around like topless or naked n stuff, i dont mean proper posin around but a lot of the woemen arent self concious, i mean am i the only one who is too ashamed to show my body, i mean do u care if strangers see your breasts or anything? im also uncomfortable with others being naked around me, ive been tauught to keep my body private!
Yeah, I get you. I've never got what that was all about. It's weird and unnecessary. You can't walk around naked on the street why do it in a different public place. I don't get it or want to get it it's just plain weird and makes everyone feel uncomfortable I wish those people would just not do it or get a fine or something lol.

And it's always the people you totally don't want to see their bodies like wrinklies or something and they are all flaunting it about the place and it makes u feel uncomfortable. I remember even when I went swimming with my school, there'd be a room full of about 30 girls and still there'd be a naked women that would be prancing about shoving her butt in your face or something and everyone would try and get as far as possible away from it

I mean you just don't know where to look. I think it's unfair for people to put other people in this situation. If everyone just kept their clothes on everyone would feel happy and fine. If you want to pranced about nude, do it at home alone when no-one will feel uncomfortable.
x y z
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by imtired)
If you mean at a swimming pool then I can see how keeping your trunks on would be preferable, but if it was after the gym or something I wouldn't expect people to bring trunks just so they could shower.
Salain
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't go to the gym, but I went to a 'communal' shower at a festival in Germany last summer... by myself cause I was with a group of guys.
I am certainly hesitant about using it this summer lol.
I wore a swimming costume because I didn't know what to expect in there (and ended up feeling more embarrassed that i was the only one wearing one), but I was surrounded by loads of naked women showering and getting changed, and I didn't know where to look because there were women opposite me naked, and women stood next to me, was really weird. European women are much more laid back about it.
It was much worse than seeing the odd naked woman in a swimming pool changing room.
rummang
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I walked into the changing rooms at my gym the other day and there was some huge naked black guy oiling himself up. Not that nice ;<
oxleeamox34
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
you know its a problem at my gym too, im male btw...

the other day i finished my workout and was going back to the locker room...as i opened the door, the first image to hit me was some idiot who has took his clothes off and forgot something in his locker (which happens to be on the bottom) and he bent over and i got a full frontal flash of his hairy arse crack!!

i mean seriously if you know you're gonna be doing **** like that then at least get a locker in the corner NOT RIGHT INFRONT OF THE BLOODY DOOR!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (446)
37.93%
No - but I will (88)
7.48%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (562)
47.79%

Watched Threads