american version of abercrombie website Watch

alamode09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if anyone needs to check for something on the US site, just let me know i'd be glad to help =)
alydxxx
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dinkymints)
Slightly OT but anyway.. I was thinking about Abercrombie kids earlier - my brother's off to the USA and I want him to pick up a hoodie for me as they're sooo much cheaper there. The kids ones are obviously cheaper than the ladies ones and I'd thought XL should fit me (I'm size 8, arround 5'5") but wasn't sure if it'd be too tight/sleeves too short etc to be comfy? I don't want it massively baggy but it has to be comfortable... do you have any hoodies from there?

Yeah, i have two hoodies from there (they accidently sent me two when i ordered one and just told me to keep the other one SCORE!) But anyway, i got XL and they fit really nicely, the sleeves are a bit long which is what i like (better than being short which was what i worried about) and the length is good. They're really warm aswell, but arn't massively puffy ie just like a jumper.
cognito_08
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Use Hotspot shield:
http://www.anchorfree.com/downloads/hotspot-shield/

It normally provides a US IP so you can access the site, for the record I have done it this way just to look at the US prices and I had no problems.
dinkymints
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by alydxxx)
Yeah, i have two hoodies from there (they accidently sent me two when i ordered one and just told me to keep the other one SCORE!) But anyway, i got XL and they fit really nicely, the sleeves are a bit long which is what i like (better than being short which was what i worried about) and the length is good. They're really warm aswell, but arn't massively puffy ie just like a jumper.
awesome, exactly what i'm looking for thanks a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
37.98%
No - but I will (53)
7.24%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (348)
47.54%

Watched Threads