I can't stop! [food] Watch

shivangee
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
try to get out more where no food is really in reach so avoid temptation
Anonymous #4
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
please keep anon or delete if have to because I do find this embarrasing.

Since I've been off school, I have been at home and not been doing much as the friends I do talk to are still in school, and the ones in my school hang out with people I don't like so I don't really see them either, and Ive been really finding it hard to stop myself from eating in the house.

Constantly I'm always going to the kitchen wanting something to munch or eat again and again.

It's very embarrasing.

I'm not obese, I'm average for my weight.

I just dont seem to care when I'm at home. I find that it's only when Im at home I do this.

If I'm at school I won't Or when Im busy I wont constantly eat. but only when Im at home, which is bad because as I said Im constantly at home due to no job, no school etc.

I JUST CAN't stop eating!!!!!!!!

Any advice or reply will help and be appreciated, thank you.
It's okay, lots of people actually do it - most people's vices normally include something oral, drinking, smoking included.
I feel just like you, I think I may have a problem with it the same. I try to take a positive step by making sure the only food in the house is healthy-ish. Grapes are very good for this! You can eat many, you can carry them everywhere, and they're quick.
FizzBitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Grapes are very good for this! You can eat many, you can carry them everywhere, and they're quick.
Or try frozen grapes! Soo nice and you don't need many to get rid of snack cravings.
Ili
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by WOLLSMOTH)
Protip: Don't buy the food and it won't be there to consume.
:laugh: :yy: Reminds me whilst I was at uni. Whenever I get hungry, I always find myself running off to the kitchen and opening the fridge, yet since I cba cooking and there's nothing quick to munch on, I often find myself shutting it soon after and drink one or two cups of water.

OP, try buying healthy snacks e.g. fruits or granola bars next time you notice yourself grabbing for food. Least they're not as bad as reaching for crisps or instant microwaveable stuff. :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (441)
37.89%
No - but I will (88)
7.56%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.87%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (555)
47.68%

Watched Threads