Favourite Film Recommendations Watch

DirtyHarry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
He died shortly after the film's release and it's thought that this was because of the stress with arranging different cuts of the film varying from 90 mins (**** apparently, and really slated) to 3hr42min (current, amazing), especially after starting the edit with an 11 hour long scripted movie, then cutting down to 6, then to what it is now...
The film came out in 1984, he died in 1989.
cadaeibfeceh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the original cut of the film came out in 1984 but it continued to haunt him and he did several recuts
Tommy72
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
i quite enjoyed
'the usual suspects'
when i saw it for the first time the other day
fargo89
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
the original cut of the film came out in 1984 but it continued to haunt him and he did several recuts
I don't know about that but its a decent film. Not the best ever by a long shot though. A classic of the gangster genre, up there with Goodfellas, but a distant second to The Godfather parts I&II.
DirtyHarry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought it was ok but it was a bit of an endurance test.
Ickle2
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
The Lion King: Because its one of the first films i ever saw, and its one of Disneys best films. It has a brilliant storyline all about the cirlce of life and the soundtrack is outstanding the chracters are easily likeable and the effort gone into the movie is umbelievable 10/10
-steph-
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I love SUPERBAD and am watching it right now. It is hilarious and such a good teen movie.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(The) Nines - 2007. It's a bit strange but if you've got the time to concentrate on it then it's pretty rewarding.

The Educators - Alright, it's in German but stick the subtitles on and you'll be happy as anything. Incredible film, it's well worth a watch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads