I'm sorry, but things have gone a little bit too far now: Watch

lolilady---O
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by BonziPogo)
Wow..

I can't stand this no more. If them Muslims want to live in OUR country then they should respect what we do, and if they don't like it bug off back to there own country.

How is that picture of the dog harming anyone? It's not like they're gonna die because of it. This is getting pretty lame now, they're trying to take over our country like its theirs. And this outrage because its "unclean", some of them should look and smell themselves before, seriously.

I'm sorry if these seems racist, but i don't mean it in that way since i have friends who are muslim and would never dream of insulting them racially and its not like they have to wear the dam hat is it?
:rolleyes: Maybe you should respect other cultures views.

Saying that the advert should not be banned :mad:
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hec)
**** that, the whole of british culture will be gone if we keep ****ing pandering to every immigrant's outdated medieval customs. We seriously need to stand up for ourselves!
Have you read how this thread is going ?

Where is the objectivity ?
turgon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Something similar to this came up in the Metro yesterday as well. I must say it made me laugh more than anything else.
pcok
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That is just ridiculous.
IGX_RSV2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tomber)
Are you taking the piss?
Of course not.
i_<3_you
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
FYI...........NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIKE THAT...... im a muslim myself....i wouldnt want that advert to be banned.the puppy is cute....yeh dogs are haraam, but i dont think they should be killed or eaten or whatever some people think some muslims do....

and bonzipongo, i know you didnt mean what you said to be offensive, but i dont, i might of takent this wrong, like i do sometimes :p:.. but are you saying all muslims are immigrants, and that UK aint our country...u cant say that
Ed.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by i_<3_you)
FYI...........NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIKE THAT...... im a muslim myself....i wouldnt want that advert to be banned.the puppy is cute....yeh dogs are haraam, but i dont think they should be killed or eaten or whatever some people think some muslims do....

and bonzipongo, i know you didnt mean what you said to be offensive, but i dont, i might of takent this wrong, like i do sometimes :p:.. but are you saying all muslims are immigrants, and that UK aint our country...u cant say that
It is a common misconception amongst certain people unfortunately.
Wiggler
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you're going to leave me neg rep you could at leased sign it or comment it or summin rather than just leaving it blank and unconstructive lol :P ah the joyss of being a sub
zippz
Report 10 years ago
Just because one muslim shopkeeper didn't want to put it up in their shop doesnt mean all wont.
Haha. Pathetic Daily Mail. How desperate are you for stories.

I am a vegetarian so everyone on this forum must be. Idiots.
zippz
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Wiggler)
If you're going to leave me neg rep you could at leased sign it or comment it or summin rather than just leaving it blank and unconstructive lol :P ah the joyss of being a sub

Why didn't you quote anybody:p:
IGX_RSV2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by i_<3_you)

I'm not saying all muslims are immigants. Hell i know there are some muslims out there where the UK probaly wouldnt be standing without, but there are some that take the country for granted and don't respect people. I can give some damn good examples of these because i sit in class with them everyday and come across muslim people frequently with attitude problems in the street, shops etc.

It's just like being in someone else's house, you respect there house specific rules and they'll respect yours.

Originally Posted by BonziPogo

More stories like this and i think i will start purchasing the Daily Mail regurlary. They seem to be the only paper brave enough to bring out the truth about these sort of matters.
When i said this, i meant racial/religious matters as a whole, not just Muslims.
Wiggler
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by zippz)
Why didn't you quote anybody:p:
o my bad, i thort i did lol
username138106
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
First the Christians complaining about adverts, now this. Well, that's religions. Religious idiots are taking over, etc.
Ed.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When i said this, i meant racial/religious matters as a whole, not just Muslims.
I can't believe you think The Daily Mail brings out the truth in anything.
i_<3_you
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not saying all muslims are immigants. Hell i know there are some muslims out there where the UK probaly wouldnt be standing without, but there are some that take the country for granted and don't respect people. I can give some damn good examples of these because i sit in class with them everyday and come across muslim people frequently with attitude problems in the street, shops etc.

It's just like being in someone else's house, you respect there house specific rules and they'll respect yours.

hmm ok.. well everyone is like that, i guess... i know what you mean.... i wouldnt want to come across those muslims..if i met them, and they behaved like that.. but in the 1st place, why are they behaving like that..muslims arent meant to be like that... :rolleyes: but hey its life...

zippz
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Wiggler)
o my bad, i thort i did lol
well then:rolleyes:
|>|Imagine|<|
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This seriously pisses me off....
hec
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wrote a long post but decided against it... just to condense what I said, I don't care if the guy doesn't wanna show it in his shop, that's his business, he's free to believe whatever he wants and if it offends him, he is not obliged to show it. HOWEVER, what annoys me (a lot), is that the police apologised for being 'insensitive'. No... the complainant was insensitive.. puppies are NOT sinful in Britain. I think it's time for people like this to start accepting that Britain ALSO has its customs, and these should be bloody well respected an equal amount to their own!

And yes, the mail over egged it, unsurprisingly. I'm just using this as an outlet for my political views

edit: what someone wrote above me is a good analogy. If you go into someone's house, and their custom is to take your shoes off at the door, you don't start complaining that bare feet are sinful until they change their custom. That is NOT the way of Britain! If you don't wanna take your shoes off, get out of the house! Or (like britain does) they might just let you keep your shoes on anyway.

edit2: I don't give a **** if you keep your shoes on anyway (ie don't put the picture up in your shop), just for ****'s sake don't try to get the house owner to apologise for having a no shoes rule.
Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just as long as they didn't try and call the dog Mohammed...
koki234
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sick Puppy)
Just as long as they didn't try and call the dog Mohammed...
Hahahaa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (284)
37.67%
No - but I will (53)
7.03%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.29%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
48.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise