Guys, would you be put off a girl if she dressed too... Watch

j.caesar
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SoundDevastation)
haha.. meaning what?
I think that he means that your biggest problem would be dealing with the army of guys who swarm around you to admire your exalted beauty. Indeed, it would prove quite the logistical impediment.
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jenren22)
To be honest i really don't think it matters.

I think what a guy is attracted to is confidence. No matter what you wear, if there is a sense of body confidence and knowing what you wear looks good on you, that should be what is attractive. Of course, i'm not exactly speaking from a male's perspective, but i really think that initial reactions aren't to do with what a girl wears, but how she wears it.

You can tell alot about a person by their style, not fashion.
Oh, I completely agree with all of that. I was just discussing things in the spirit of Aconite's post :p:
History Lost in Physics
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dislike heels. Or people who seem to be following a trend (that includes all the people who claim they're not when they are - they're especially annoying)
Erik.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the summery type dresses with floral patterns sounds great

head to toe in pink sounds awful
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Erik.)

head to toe in pink sounds awful
^_^;
Arteta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
^_^;
haha I was just about to go to bed when I saw a thread had a last post by Tufts (The Filth Queen). So I thought i'd just see what it was and boom there it was, another innuendo that nobody else would notice
Frannnnn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i wear head to toe of nakedness. how do you like them apples.
Eien
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Personally I think it's best to change style from day to day - I have frilly feminine tops and dresses along with sharp, more masculine tailored stuff, so..
sophietrophy
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fizz*****)
girly? I don't mean wearing head to toe in pink, but if she usually looked quite dressed up rather than casual, wore skirts or dresses (summery type ones, not tight ones), lots of frills, floral patterns, heels?

Also what clothing style do you prefer on girls?

I know everyone likes different things and if you really liked someone their dress sense wouldn't be that important, but I'm talking about initial attraction...
..sounds like me before i came to uni. My mother was very dominating and had a huge say in what i wore...hence i looked like that. :eek: I dont now I am uni and I bearly speak to my mum..

...saying all that I did have a long term boyf then so it cant have that big an effect. Saying that he saw me most of the time wearing my school uniform which was really minging and even that didn't put him off... lol :p:
jenren22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I always think heels look much, much better than flats on a girl, and i'm a girl saying that! But there's nothing that shows off your legs better than some high stillettos.
sunburnt_note
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think it kinda depends on a) the guy, and b) the occasion.

Like, my boyfriend's favourite look for me is flats, jeans and a hoody with my hair tied up and no make up. But if we're going out, and I wear a short dress and heels, he loves that too.

Equally, whilst he likes me in jeans, i know many of my male friends prefer girls to look really girly.

So? Just be yourself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads