Small boobs ... depressed Watch

Nariel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Console yourself with the knowledge that your boobs will sag a heck of a lot less when you're older. (At least that's what I keep telling myself, being another 17 year old with regrettably tiny breasts!)
kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
its not only big-boobed girls who have problems finding clothes to fit! very rarely can i find tops that fit properly or dont have material left over at the front :cry: its really annoying as well because it means i never get to wear really nice clothes because they dont fit and having a small frame and being stick thin probley doesnt help either :s:
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
One small boobs soc created! (I hope.)
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kitty_koo)
its not only big-boobed girls who have problems finding clothes to fit! very rarely can i find tops that fit properly or dont have material left over at the front :cry: its really annoying as well because it means i never get to wear really nice clothes because they dont fit and having a small frame and being stick thin probley doesnt help either :s:
Ugh I know what you mean. I have a couple of tops that puff out around the chest and waist and even with a belt they're still not great.
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sugar_and_spice)
Chciken fillets are your friends
Not real chicken fillets though, that isn't attractive :rolleyes:
Unless you're trying to pick up a butcher :p:
Miss_Scarlett
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if I could donate some of my boobs I would! <that sounds really wrong.
Having said that, have dropped 2 cup sizes since I stepped up the training regime:eek:
Glutamic Acid
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
Breasts aren't a criterion I use when considering a partner.
anonymous1432
Badges: 7
Report 10 years ago
Seriously, the first thing I look for other than a non-repulsive looking girl with a good personality is a cute bum.

Breasts are overrated. On the whole, I dont know many men who specifically favour large breasts over small ones.

Just make sure you dont resort to a boob job unless you are really unhappy. Fake boobs = Turn Off
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonnyofengland)
Unless you're trying to pick up a butcher :p:
you have figured out my master plan!
you're not a butcher are you? You sound like the voice of experience
Dom152
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Small boobs are great.
Fake boobs are not.
yhal
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Nariel)
Console yourself with the knowledge that your boobs will sag a heck of a lot less when you're older. (At least that's what I keep telling myself, being another 17 year old with regrettably tiny breasts!)
thats what I tell myself...and at least you can not wear a bra without looking like youre going to take someone out with your boobs if you turn around too quickly. Theres always something a bit dangerous about girls with big boobs that go for the bra-less look - not good!

Im planning to go get measured when I have time...always get 32A yet my sister got measured the other day and is a 30DD/E apparently when Im skinnier than her (I didnt get the big boobs gene clearly). My 32 could possibly be a bit big...
Zoombini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Now i think maybe im not a 34 but when i measure myself im 30 inches and then aren't you suppposed to add on another 4 (if its even) and thats your size
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by yhal)
thats what I tell myself...and at least you can not wear a bra without looking like youre going to take someone out with your boobs if you turn around too quickly. Theres always something a bit dangerous about girls with big boobs that go for the bra-less look - not good!

Im planning to go get measured when I have time...always get 32A yet my sister got measured the other day and is a 30DD/E apparently when Im skinnier than her (I didnt get the big boobs gene clearly). My 32 could possibly be a bit big...
Just try smaller back sizes.. you might be surprised
And big boobs with no bra? Not good, not good at ALL!
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Zoombini)
Now i think maybe im not a 34 but when i measure myself im 30 inches and then aren't you suppposed to add on another 4 (if its even) and thats your size
Just try a 30 band. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
http://www.figleaves.com/uk/fitting_..._-fitting_room

Check this in particular - http://www.figleaves.com/uk/fitting_...t=161&txt=5804
flecalicious
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, you sound like you've been wearing a bra that's waaaay too big! 30A is definitely not going to be the same cup size as 34A!

Getting measured is always a really great plan - I was wearing a bra that was completely the wrong size and now I'm in the right one.

Oh, and another thing about having smaller boobs - cheaper bras! Buying just 2 bras can cost me anywhere in the region of £50 because I can only shop at more expensive places like La Senza, and even then I have to find bras that give enough support and fit comfortably at the same time. Buying bras with bigger boobs is a bloody nightmare! I'm intensely jealous.
beccadimambro
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't really know if I'm an A or a B or a 32 or a 34 (I should, for the dress size I am, be a 32, but they always feel too small)... whatever my size, I can reassure you it is quite small, and I really wouldn't care for bigger boobs, I don't think.

From speaking to boys, boobs are almost never the most important thing. And also, sagging doesn't apply for us . And that alone is enough to cheer me up if I'm ever down about them.
juicyfruit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Having small boobs means you'll be able to do sport without the getting in the way. I'm really sporty and there are alot of times where I wish my boobs wern't so big and didn't bounce all over the place lol!
Embrace what you have, buy some pretty lingerie and you'll feel fantastic!
Zoombini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thanks everyone im feeling more positive towards my boobs now, im sure in time i will learn to love them. The next thing is finding a decent bra that fits ...
juicyfruit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Zoombini)
Thanks everyone im feeling more positive towards my boobs now, im sure in time i will learn to love them. The next thing is finding a decent bra that fits ...
Your best bet is to ask advice off anna_spanner, check out the fashion and beauty forum as she posts loads on bra fittting as she is one herself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.51%
No - but I will (25)
5.52%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (217)
47.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise