Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
i am 23 and look bout 12 so dont worry

CHOCOLATE RAIN
Oh, snap! :five:

(Well, I'm 22 and I apparently look like I'm in my mid teens - so close enough ).

OP: hard as it sounds, try not to stress about it. You are still only 17, and (patronising as this will sound) you still have a lot of time to change! None of my friends look anything like they did at 17. Hang in there!

Edit: NB, I don't just mean that you might physically change over the next few years - I also mean that your attitude towards your appearance is also likely to change... speaking from my own experience and the experiences of those around me, anyway.
aaloo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
[QUOTE=Ferocious Parrot]I'm 18, i get told i look 14, yet i never succeed in getting child tickets or bus fares, but at the same time i get id'd for the lottery and clubs. [QUOTE]

lol, maybe cos you're a guy? I shoudn't bat my eyelashes and look weak and pleading but I do, if its to evade bus fares!
londonboym
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rei)
LOLL If it helps you get a child travelcard on the tube and not pay something ridiculous like £7 for an adult one, be thankful :rolleyes:
that's the thing!! they ID me for looking too old when it comes to milking the advantages from my boyish good looks :p: . damn rail companies :motz:
Yasmin2K8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As other have said maybe hit the gym and adopt a more mature swagger and if possible nicely styled out stubble or facial hair will do wonders.
nk9230
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
i am 23 and look bout 12 so dont worry

CHOCOLATE RAIN
facial hair does help.
Im 16, but many think im in College

and gotta love Chocolate Rain, Apparently he got a record deal
Rei
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Yasmin2K8)
As other have said maybe hit the gym and adopt a more mature swagger and if possible nicely styled out stubble or facial hair will do wonders.
It can also make someone look very stupid if they can't pull it off properly..
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Yasmin2K8)
Yeah - I was thinking of a sort of rough-ish look... problem is growing a beard. *sigh*

So basically:
- Gym
- New Clothes
- Grow some facial hair
- Talk like more of an adult

Two out of the four have been done/started, just need new clothes and a damn beard.
pamelaa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by FireDeuce)
No, please don't. Shadows are never good.
Hm, I dunno on the right person it can look hot!
I'm not suggesting a beard or anything though, for a young boy haha :p:
eulerwaswrong
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dont shave for a while, go to the gym beef up a little, dress a tad older
Annaconda
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by nk9230)
facial hair does help.
Im 16, but many think im in College

and gotta love Chocolate Rain, Apparently he got a record deal
haha yeah, my brother got served in america when he was 16 cos he has longish hair and a beard!
Demoskratos7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't try to change your personality. I have the same problem; I'm not short, but I do look younger in the face than most people my age.

I'd prefer it to looking older though, and you'll be thankful for it in a couple of years time when you want to look younger rather than older!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads