Dear You.. Watch

electro_girl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im sorry for what happened. all i want is you!!!

awwww <3
I Wanna Be Adored
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

I can't believe, that you're even contemplating signing for Galatasaray, especially since as you were there in Istanbul on that very night. You sicken me, you money grabbing ****!
fairycakes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dear you,

i love you and i wish i could tell you out loud. i am really happy with you at the moment, which makes me so scared that it'll all come crashing down soon. i am also really scared that we won't be able to cope with our relationship this year, but we'll see.

i love you.
Vykeera
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by forgottenromeo)
-hug-
Thank you.
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vykeera)
Thank you.
I can relate.
xJessx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You
I hate the way you treat girls, you seem incapable of staying faithful to them. You've only just turned 18 but you think you're a god, you binge drink almost every night, you stink of smoke and even though you're making me angry by doing it to yourself and wasting NHS money which could be spent on people who really need it, I still can't stop worrying about you. I hate the fact you have a new girlfriend evey month because I know you're just going to dump them or cheat on them but it still doesn't stop me from wanting you. I hate that you think you're above me and that you're doing me a favour by even stopping and talking to me, you never have any time for me even though you said we'd still be friends. I hate the fact everyone loves you just for walking into a room, even teachers but everyone just ignores me. Everytime I haven't seen you for ages and I'm just starting to forget about you, you seem to message me randomly or just appear on the streets. You're re-doing your year at college now whilst I'm going to uni, in a way it's good because I can't stand seeing you anymore but I don't know why - I'm still going to miss you, you gorgeous and very charasmatic but arrogant *******.
DrDuck
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you
Dayum

P.S please get out of my head, I'm trying to concentrate
Feexx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you (a different you from the last one)
I have never met anyone i get on so well with. you and me just click. I hate the way you can read me so easily, know exactly why i act the way i do, all my insecurities, it's like you know me better than i know myself. Yet that's also what i love, that you truly understand me like know one else. You're so blunt with me it's untrue, but it's what i need, and the fact you tell me i'm beautiful without makeup means the world to me. I could never imagine losing you as a friend, yet i'm scared that's going to happen. everytime we see you i tell myself we wont get off but i just give in to temptation, where did we switch from being friends to lovers? I think i will hurt you then lose you forever. I love you as a friend yet lust keeps intervening! I was a firm believer that just because you were male and i was female we could be just friends, regardless of all the rumours and gossip about us. I guess i was proved wrong
I love you so much
Magickal_Faerie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You

I could never live without you, I hope we stay friends for a very long time.

Love me.
Chemical_Scum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There are more than a million other women out there whom I could love.
Half of them could love me to.
A thousand of them are probably better than you.
Maybe one is actually perfect.
But I don’t love her.
Dammit.
I used to think love was a simple product of evolution. Necessary for the propagation of our species.
It is of course.
But that doesn’t make me any less powerless to it.
I wish I could have been there all those years ago
No one on this earth will ever hurt you again while I'm with you
I love how you care for me
I hate how you don’t care enough
I want to protect you from yourself. I can’t understand it but I can see it
You’re like this because of what happened and it’s not your fault.
I don’t know if I can wait for you
I don’t know if there will be anything left for you to love
You have changed my whole world.
You remind me of how simple I am. How false our views are. How frail a reality I call my own.
You make everything I love,
Everything I live for turn to dust
Immaterial and insignificant.
Once the highest aspirations of mankind
My aspirations
They fall in line
Behind you
You amaze me in everything you do
Your smile is the most powerful thing on earth
It can make me happy no matter the situation.
When you are truly happy
I feel incredible. I feel like I have succeeded in life
My purpose fulfilled
When you’re hurting I want to hurt him.
I want to protect you from everything
But you don’t need protection
And I love you for it
You don’t need me
And I need you for it
You don’t need anyone
And I love you for it
I don’t understand what they give you that I don’t
That I cant
I would give you the world
I know you hate hurting me
But I know ill lose you if I make you choose
So you can keep hurting me
Until there’s nothing left to hurt
Then I will be free
And, knowing you, that’s when you’ll realise.
You loved me all along.
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by solo2wolf)
There are more than a million other women out there whom I could love.
Half of them could love me to.
A thousand of them are probably better than you.
Maybe one is actually perfect.
But I don’t love her.
Dammit.
I used to think love was a simple product of evolution. Necessary for the propagation of our species.
It is of course.
But that doesn’t make me any less powerless to it.
I wish I could have been there all those years ago
No one on this earth will ever hurt you again while I'm with you
I love how you care for me
I hate how you don’t care enough
I want to protect you from yourself. I can’t understand it but I can see it
You’re like this because of what happened and it’s not your fault.
I don’t know if I can wait for you
I don’t know if there will be anything left for you to love
You have changed my whole world.
You remind me of how simple I am. How false our views are. How frail a reality I call my own.
You make everything I love,
Everything I live for turn to dust
Immaterial and insignificant.
Once the highest aspirations of mankind
My aspirations
They fall in line
Behind you
You amaze me in everything you do
Your smile is the most powerful thing on earth
It can make me happy no matter the situation.
When you are truly happy
I feel incredible. I feel like I have succeeded in life
My purpose fulfilled
When you’re hurting I want to hurt him.
I want to protect you from everything
But you don’t need protection
And I love you for it
You don’t need me
And I need you for it
You don’t need anyone
And I love you for it
I don’t understand what they give you that I don’t
That I cant
I would give you the world
I know you hate hurting me
But I know ill lose you if I make you choose
So you can keep hurting me
Until there’s nothing left to hurt
Then I will be free
And, knowing you, that’s when you’ll realise.
You loved me all along.
^^ made me cry
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you, I wish I had told you the truth about everything instead of telling you it was all fine, maybe then I wouldn't be scared of coming home incase you find out. I couldn't bare to see me hurt you again. Your opinion means everything to me and I keep letting you down like the failure I am. Sorry.

Dear you, I wish you could see how you've completely ****ed this family up and how much I hate you for it! I can't stand being in the same room as you, you're self obsessed and a ***** who doesn't even care. You're a control freak who enjoys making people miserable and I hate you!!

Dear you, I wish you could see what they were doing. You promised you'd help and now it's like I don't exist.

Dear you, what the hell would I do without you. You're amazing and I'm so pleased I told you almost everything. If only you knew how hard this is getting for me and how I am so close to giving up on everything. Thank you though, and I love you so much.

Dear you, you're a childish ***** who enjoys other people's misery. You've ruined the last year for me. More fool you though you *****, you'll have no one soon. You're spiteful!! ARGH!!!

Dear you, I wish you were still alive. It still hurts so bad. If you were around stuff wouldn't be like it is. I miss you so much it hurts. Wish I had a proper chance to say goodbye.
* Catrin *
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

I love you like...like...like a nerd loves maths :P even though you can be a pain in the arse once you have drank excessive amounts of alcohol! I'm unsure how to feel about september...i'm looking forward to uni, but on the other hand i'm gonna miss you loads!!! I LOVE YOU!

Dear You,

What have i done this time? You keep on being a **** towards me, i try and be a mate and help you through the rough times ooo and then what happens? You strop at me when everything is going well GROW UP!
princess_sue
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You...

dammit...your my ex....you have a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend...why the **** do I still need you?
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dear you

thanks

(different you)
maria0208
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

You think that you have a hold on me, but you don't. You think I will come running to you when you call, but I won't. You think I'll forget about your girlfriend and give you what you want. I won't. You think you can have what you want from me. You can't. You think I posess an unwavering devotion to you. I don't. I don't know why you think this. What I do know is that one day, your past is going to catch up with you and bite you very hard on the arse. And I'll be there watching and smiling, and I'll be with someone who loves me for who I am, and not what I do for them. And you'll be all alone. It's noones fault but yours. I wash my hands of you.
jeh_jeh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

I miss you so unbelievably much - you honestly have no idea. I miss the long and random MSN conversations we used to have that went on into the early hours of the morning; the ones where we just giggled for no reason over stuff that only we could ever find remotely funny. I miss the fact that you hardly tell me anything any more, and that there's always long silences in our conversation - of the awkward variety.

For goodness' sake, I talk to your boyfriend (who I've never met) more than you (not that you know) and he really is awesome. I don't like him like that, or anything crazy, but he's honestly one of the funniest people I've ever spoken to. You're a very lucky girl; and, hey, I'm happy for you 'cause you deserve it. But, in a way, I wish you didn't have him 'cause during the very limited time we spend together you're just texting him, and stuff and, like, I don't know. You have all the time in the world to talk to him and yet you still choose him over me, even though you've said to me so many times before that it's chicks over d**ks.

Oh, this probably just makes me sound like a self-centred ***** and, yeah, I know I probably am - you've told me enough times before - but I honestly don't know what you see in me. You're younger than me, yet you're way cleverer and you have this amazing life that I could only dream of.

But, too, I feel bad that I'm not there when you're sad. It's always one of your other friends who's there to give you a hug when you fall apart and this honestly breaks my heart and makes me feel like a ****** friend.

But, still, when you send me those random texts to check I'm okay, or you sign onto MSN after days of silence and ask me how I am, or we have a rare night of hysteria, my face lights up and I realise all over again why you're my best friend.

Love, me.

-------------------------------------

Dear you,

I miss you. I miss the friendship we had before, before it all went weird. I miss how we used to just spend hours on the 'phone nattering and you'd wind me up and call me a country bumpkin, but that it didn't matter 'cause you loved me for it.

I was such a fool to turn you down that first time. Now you obviously realise that I don't 'see you as a brother' at all, but I guess it's too late 'cause you have her. She's nice, and all, but you could do so much better than her.

I just want things to go back to how they were before. Hopefully September will go some way towards achieving this.

Love, me.

---------------------------------------

Dear you,

You deserve so much better than those b**tards who've ******ed you around so much.

I love you more than anything else in this world,

Love, me.
Castafoire
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you.

I know I was the one that left you, but I still miss you, and nobody compares to you. It breaks my heart you're with her, that she's taken my place in your life. What hurts me most is that you show her off in a way you never used to show me off. I need to know whether it's because she is better than me, or because you're still trying to upset me.

Love me.

p.s. I need it to be the latter
laced
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

You think the argument was the reason I have stopped talking to you; however, it just gave me an excuse. You have changed so much in the past year and I miss the person you USED to be. Everything you say has to be right - no one else is allowed their own opinion. You say I've been snappy, but you should take a look at yourself. You know what has been going on with my brother and the **** I've gone through and yet you still found ways to put me down in front of others to make yourself look better in front of them. I hope you get judged at university the way you judge other people. By the way, "that smelly goth girl" is now one of my very closest friends. Just because you didn't like her doesn't mean that I wasn't allowed to, as you tried to suggest to me. It feels so liberating to be able to do what I want, talk to who I want and even listen to what I want without being judged on it.

Your behaviour in Belgium was incredibly childish; do you really care THAT much that I've stopped talking to you? If so, you obviously care about it more than I do. All the *****ing and the pettiness just made me realise that I'm so much better off without you. The fact that you made everyone else in our little "group" not talk to me is a testament to this. That said, the past 6 months have in no way been easy. I've had some of my worst times at school (thank to you), coupled with some of the most difficult times at home (which, by the way, you were never supportive of - surely that is what a friend is supposed to be?). Thankfully, I've had people who are actually worthwhile standing by me and helping me through.

It's a shame that our friendship has ended like this because you were, at one point, my rock. I guess things change and people drift away, that's to be expected, but I never expected it to end in such a bitter and horrible way.

----

Apologies for that essay! That felt so good. I've been bottling that up for so long
punktopia
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

The oven's not burning, but ants still billow out of your lithe lips. Please stop cooking your gibbets at me.

Thanks,

George.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed