The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know of, ain't seen him in ages but a friend of mine tells me he is still a virgin. And it's not surprising.
He has buck teeth, zits and acne in middle age, bum fluff on his face and smells of piss and biscuits.
I don't know his real name, I've only ever been introduced to him as Cambod - That's right, Cambod.

He's 34 -

I hear he's a bit of a perv -
I once knew a guy in his 50s that was a virgin. He had never had a girlfriend or anything. (He was the cousin of my mam's first husband, we used to see him in church). Really strange guy he was though.
One of my RE teachers at school was unmarried, against sex before marriage and at least 30 if not older :eek:
Reply 43
I can't think of anyone, none of my friends are geeky/religious/shy enough to be virgins!
Reply 44
Quistis
I knew a guy who was then 31. I've lost contact with him since (he was seriously creepy and kept trying to get me and my then-20-year-old friends to date him), but I doubt he's lost it in the last year - he's grossly overweight, unemployed, has a disfiguring skin condition, and refused to buy dinner for the one girl who did go on a date with him.

I have a lot of sympathy for his health issues, and would never judge anyone because of how they look, but he was such an unpleasant and creepy guy. Some guys really do deserve to be virgins.

Why should a guy buy a girl dinner?
Reply 46
My boyfriend was a virgin until we had sex, so he lost it at 25. Partially my fault though, as I met him at 20, and made him wait a few years.
Reply 47
Also, I might add, I met my boyfriend at 14, so I wasn't being completely mean.
Reply 48
i think my physics teacher could possibly be a virgin lol. she's so ****ing fierce and too no-nonsense i can't imagine her having any kind of sexual relations with anyone. she's awesome though, seriously amazing (scary too).she must be 50-60 ish now cause she said she's been teaching since i don't know what year. me and my friends would try to figure out how exactly she was from her anecdotes (e.g. when i was [insert age] during the WW2..) lol! last i heard she was diagnosed with cancer and lost all her hair though :frown:

my sister is 22 (23 this august) and is still a virgin. so many guys want to bed her :biggrin: but she's holding out for marriage. lol unlike me :p:
Polyhymnia
Also, I might add, I met my boyfriend at 14, so I wasn't being completely mean.

:s-smilie: You said you met him at 20 -- and then you said you met him at 14. Je ne comprende pas.
One of my mums friend who was in her mid 40s but she died Feburary this year.
My Great Uncle, who is 90.

Never even kissed a woman.

Poor guy.
Reply 52
jismith1989
:s-smilie: You said you met him at 20 -- and then you said you met him at 14. Je ne comprende pas.

Maybe she means she was 14, he was 20.
I think he's 26
Psyk
Maybe she means she was 14, he was 20.

Ah, that explains it. The ambiguities of the English language, hey.
Reply 55
I suspect my Great Aunt, who recently died in her mid-90s.

I suppose this thread makes a point - regardless of how much people on H&R reassure with the 'it doesn't matter' mantra, it clearly does matter to plenty of people. Which is ultimately quite silly.
Reply 56
19 I think?
Reply 57
My aunt. She's one of the coolest aunts ever!
Reply 58
Me - 23. However, I've given up on the whole waiting for the right person thing, so I'm just gonna do the honourable thing and get pissed and shag whoever will have me. Classy, I know :biggrin:
Reply 59
jakeee
Some people are just a waste of cock.

Like yourself I suppose :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending