Tiffany Engagement Rings Watch

anna_spanner89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
Even if you did have a whole collection on tiffany jewellery - so what? I don't get it?? :confused: Perhaps someone can enlighten me on why it is so bad?

well yeah excactly..it's not.
FHNFredrick
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
heh, have as much tiffany's jewellery as you want. Everyone's entitled to their own, who cares?

But to neg rep someone is a tad... childish?

Me - i was at the Tiffany's 5th avenue branch in new york and for a guy - there wasn't much that i liked. I even asked if there was more men's stuff, but there was only one side counter. Me = upset.

totally irrelevant, but i wanted to share on this boring sunday afternoon :]
FHNFredrick
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OP - Congrats on the soon to be marriage :]
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by FHNFredrick)
heh, have as much tiffany's jewellery as you want. Everyone's entitled to their own, who cares?

But to neg rep someone is a tad... childish?

Me - i was at the Tiffany's 5th avenue branch in new york and for a guy - there wasn't much that i liked. I even asked if there was more men's stuff, but there was only one side counter. Me = upset.

totally irrelevant, but i wanted to share on this boring sunday afternoon :]

welcome too TSR lol
ravenous_soup_dragon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
I'd definately reccomend the tiffany nova, my friend got that ring and it is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

http://uk.tiffany.com/Engagement/Ite...ategoryid=1005

I got a tiffany ring, with a diamond for my 18th, not an engagement one

http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item....+6-ri+-ni+0-t+ i love it

enjoy!
:eek: That is so so beautiful! Going to the top of my list of things to buy if I ever win the lottery :p: Good for you anna_spanner 89, you must get thrills every time you wear it!

OP, whilst you may not get as much diamond-for-value with Tiffany, I saw their engagement rings in NY and thought they all looked lovely. Which oval ones on the website do you like in particular?
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I really want a tiffany necklace and bracelet set lol... I've been looking on EBay as they're expensive new but I might just wait until I'm staying in London for a weekend in September to go and have a look.
alibertine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey, thanks everyone I'm all excited again after all your posts! I have been looking around, and the name isn't important at all, I just love that ring and keep coming back to it. I'm gonna keep shopping around for a wee bit longer before I make my descision, but I do really love it! It's also alot cheaper than I expected! Thanks again guys
suga
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If your not too fussed about the brand name, then i'd recommend these guys over at jewellery quarter in Birmingham:

http://www.marlowscertifieddiamonds.co.uk

They do beautiful quality diamonds at quite good prices........my sister got her engagement ring from there, and i got one for my 21st.
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by alibertine)
Hey, thanks everyone I'm all excited again after all your posts! I have been looking around, and the name isn't important at all, I just love that ring and keep coming back to it. I'm gonna keep shopping around for a wee bit longer before I make my descision, but I do really love it! It's also alot cheaper than I expected! Thanks again guys
You could print off the image of the ring you like and take it to Hatton Garden/Bham Jewellery quarter and ask for a quote on something similar/the same.

Also, when you find out the specs of the diamond and ring you want, make sure you get quotes from several shops (written down) and say 'oh but so and so shop can do it for this, can you beat that?' I got them to come down by £500 by doing that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads