I had an interesting night last night Watch

Oldspeak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Smoobla)
Does that happen in real life?! From my experience, most people aren't so willing to share their drugs....

I think they were going to make OP pay for them once he agreed.
Smoobla
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Oldspeak)
I think they were going to make OP pay for them once he agreed.
When do drug dealers ever approach strangers and offer them drugs?! When does that ever happen?! Surely they must have been the must stupid drug dealers in the world!

OP, you should have said you were a plain clothes police officer and arrested them.
Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When do drug dealers ever approach strangers and offer them drugs?! When does that ever happen?! Surely they must have been the must stupid drug dealers in the world!

OP, you should have said you were a plain clothes police officer and arrested them.
Depends on where you are but yes it does happen! I once had a man come up to me and mutter "nice to see you" which really confused me but when I commented to my friend that he was a nice man she told me he actually said "Ecstasy?" :blushing:
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I went to stone henge and dealers were in in an abundant supply there, they just approach you and ask, I think if your in the right scene it's pretty much expected, you can just stroll around and wait for them to ask you, lol.
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What did you expect them to do? :rolleyes: They're not door to door salesman dressed in suits and carrying ID FFS, they're most likely hardcore junkies. You tell them to piss at your peril. Perhaps next time you won't be so foolish.
Smoobla
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
I went to stone henge and dealers were in in an abundant supply there, they just approach you and ask, I think if your in the right scene it's pretty much expected, you can just stroll around and wait for them to ask you, lol.
What?! Isn't Stonehenge owned by the National Trust?! What?! Isn't it all tourists there?! Clearly I do belong to the wrong scene... Bugger. :p:
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What?! Isn't Stonehenge owned by the National Trust?! What?! Isn't it all tourists there?! Clearly I do belong to the wrong scene... Bugger. :p:
Oh sorry, that was the summer solstice event, I think those events are expected, but just the average day at stone henge i'd be pretty surprised to see that too. :laugh:
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
and what areas might those be? :hubba:
Smoobla
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Any drug dealers reading this, please approach me in future.
username138327
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're lucky they wern't carrying a knife as well.
hec
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
just say 'nah that's alright mate', pretty simple.. if you told some of the dealers around here to piss off you'd be lucky just to get a few whacks in the face
Absurd
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aaron_1507)
No do tell them to piss off followed by a rather speedy run on your part or duck and give them the old one-two ouhhh

Or that. Actually I told someone to **** off yesterday as they were banging on the doors of a packed bus and being annoying, thankfully the doors remained shut and I sped off into the night unharmed.
DoMakeSayThink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by 1721)
how many of them were there?

kick them where it hurts if theres two or less and your on your own.... if your going to get into a fight may aswell win.

if theres more just go somewhere public wont touch you in front of cops or witnesses.
That's the thing, this was in the centre of town, in a lit area, full of other people and with police about 300 metres away. That's pretty much the only reason I was surprised.
Aconite
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aww. Poor pumpkin.

I think everyone's being really horrible about this. It sounds scary and sordid - just because he told them to 'piss off', doesn't mean he deserved a fat lip.
Bavarian Motor Works
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oooo hardo :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads