The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Never ever called it making love :s-smilie:! Sounds so cheesy.

Er, I don't really use the word sex either, though.
OMG I SO PULLED AND DIDNT HAVE SEX FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so different from special, having JUST sex is ooolddd news for me, I'm through with it, goods times ahead!

Oh yes....I love life!!!!

Love is way better than sex me thinks, I don't know for sure, but im sure it is...:smile:
Reply 42
I've ****ed numerous times; however, I've yet to 'make love'.
Reply 43
This brings to mind a few questions...

Has a husband or wife ever said, "Honey, I don't want to run out of love before I've paid the electric bill. Let's make some more!"?

Can love even be quantified? If It can't how do you have less? Or make more?

I prefer "Triple-X Throwdown."
Reply 44
Making love sounds incredibly romantic but I would happily have sex if I liked/loved the person enough. I would like to think that anyone I will have sex with would be worth it… and that I could say that we were making love… do you have to love someone to make love?
Reply 45
Carlo08
a good hardcore ****! :P or sex , making love haha .... sort of brings high school physics back to mind, ... Love can neither be made or destroyed only be transferred from one for to another :tongue: haha

hehehe :biggrin: i remember our teachys reitterating over n over again "you cannot MAKE energy!! u cannot MAKE energy!!!" :P
The phrase 'making love' makes me want to puke.
99p And A Flake
I hate the phrase 'making love' ... sex doesn't make anything ... so long as you use contraception obviously lol :wink:. So I'll go for sex.

Making love forms a bond between two people, whilst sex is just somehing to get your kicks off for the time being.
[BARRYWHITE]Make Lurve baby :hubba:[/BARRYWHITE]
Let's make love and listen to death from above.
Reply 50
Laus
Making love sounds incredibly romantic but I would happily have sex if I liked/loved the person enough. I would like to think that anyone I will have sex with would be worth it… and that I could say that we were making love… do you have to love someone to make love?

I don't think so. To my mind it simply describes a kind of sex wherein emotional intimacy takes precedence over physical pleasure; though being 'in love' would be inherently more conducive to that.
Reply 51
"making love" just makes me think of the awkward conversations with parents and teachers when i was 10.. and lets face it thats not what you wanna be thinking about when your having sex.
Reply 52
Making Love - something rather romantic about that phrase. Yet utterly unromantic in the thought of it happening (unless you're going for the "slow, delicate" type you see in films quite a bit, which I'm pretty sure hardly ever occurs in real life :p:

Sex - What the media would have you believe everyone our sort of age (15 through to 20 or so) is doing all the time.... well, when you're not stabbing people or drinking on street corners :rolleyes:

I'd go "oh, they're "sleeping" together" when talking about 2 people who "get together". Or they're shagging or ****ing.

My friend has an awesome word for "sex" - boning. Not many others like it, but I think it's funny :p:
Make love. I can have sex with any random guy ,but I can only make love to the person I actually love.
Reply 54
making love is like.. well involving love, sex is just meaningless, its only cuz your horny!
does also depend on who it is...
making sex
Wrap it up before I slap it up. Westwood, baby.

I'm far too much of a lad to "make love". Having sex or *****ing all the way.
Making Love.... sounds so serious and emotionally heavy. Give me sex any day :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending