Distractions during Exam.. Watch

urbandervish
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by web_surfer17)
Im with you on that one. I mean why does it always turn out that we have young (19-22) fit female invigilators?? :confused: where everyone just stares and oggle them.
Because it's all part of the test :p:
Sulli
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
there's never any good looking invigilators in my exams! but there is a woman who tries to seduce them by practically lying across the little desks.. a man who can't stop twitching, and pulling random facial expressions.
i also get distracted by basketballs stuck in the roof, [exams are taken in the sports hall y'see] thinking it might fall down on me.. never does though.
boysenberry
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the incessant bang of the drums in the room next door. and, when the 1st years come out for break - they holler far too damn much. the gossiping of the invigilators - stay silent, for f sake!
warblade
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by UAG)
Do you look them in the eyes?
I love to do that stare at them until they get annoyed and hide somewhere in the corner?
Yea that's exactly what I normally do hahahha and then wonder if they ever come around and acuse me of cheating hahahha it's an awesome way to waste time hahaha. or pretend you doing some random calculations staring at the roof hahaha
Sifr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by urbandervish)
I hope I can be forgiven for writing this story ~ it may sound a little quirky...but some of you out there may have had a similar experience, not. :p:

In my final year at university some years ago, I made the acquaintance of a Turkish guy, a fellow student. He was a thoughtful kind of chap who seemed to have an air of understanding more about life than the immediately obvious. I was very puzzled when he contacted me by phone the day before my final exam, telling me very urgently not to go into the exam as he felt I could be at risk if I did.

Obviously, I couldn't afford to miss my exam, so despite hs warning, I turned up to sit it.
It was being held in an old grade II listed building which was once a synagogue and is now a Baptist Church.

I entered the hall, sat down at a desk, but then decide to get up to move to another desk on the far side of the room. Just as I stood up, a large, old chandelier which had been above the desk came crashing down and hit the table, splintering into chards of glass.

I was shaken, but managed to complete my paper at the other side of the hall.

When I met my friend the next day, I told him what had happened, he simply gave an enigmatic smile, remarking "I did tell you, didn't I?"

I leave it at that. Perhaps I will continue the story for another time and another thread ...

Freaky..:eek:
rachd_22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
girl behind me in RS exam kept clicking her pen and tapping her feet on the back of my chair.
Eagle eye
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I love sitting by the window in the exam hall, its so cool, coz when all you can hear is the clock ticking and see the invigilators walking around, and then your mind goes blank u get soooo frustrated then you jus look out the window and it can be really soothing. Try it one day....:P
bex_26797
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I sing to myself in my exams as for some reason I always have an insanely compelling tune at the moment of exams.

In my first english exam I strained to hear the conversation of the invigilators who were a few desks behind me and not making any attempt to disguise the fact they were talking about their social life,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads