Imagining what people look like Watch

Glutamic Acid
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by imtired)

Anyone want to do me?
Sort of like a young Hitler. I think you have dark hair, your height is medium, I don't think you wear glasses.
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Imtired: skinny short guy, with glasses an greasy short hair? am i not right?
Demoskratos7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do me do me.
StrangerthanEleven
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x y z)
Me too.
Make it three...its weird because I build up an image of these people in my head and then if they put up a picture of themselves and its totally different to what I had in my head then I cant help but feel all confused and disappointed
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hayles101)
its weird because I build up an image of these people in my head and then if they put up a picture of themselves and its totally different to what I had in my head then I cant help but feel all confused and disappointed
im sorry
imtired
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol if you want to know whether you're right or wrong i'll be at the football meet at the end of the month, anyone going?
Emerald
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do it but like imtired think its pretty normal to do once you've read quite a few posts by someone you learn something of their personality, or the one they present on tsr, and begin to formulate a physical appearence that you feel matches that personality.

I think Aconite is dark haired, fairly slim, intelligent looking eyes (don't ask me to explain what these types of eyes look like ) and has a lot of books in her room. Anywhere near?
PinPin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i always imagine people based on avatar, location and strangely enough their grammar :p:

what do i look like?
Demoskratos7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anony mouse)
Hmmm. I imagine that you are not a very tall person...

Was I correct?
Wrong. I'm six foot three actually. Why did you think I was a shorty?
billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
What do I look like guys?!
Aconite
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Emerald)
I think Aconite is dark haired, fairly slim, intelligent looking eyes (don't ask me to explain what these types of eyes look like ) and has a lot of books in her room. Anywhere near?
2 out of 4 ain't bad. (Possibly 3, actually, but I don't know if I have intelligent eyes.)
Demoskratos7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anony mouse)
I was wrong?

Haha, it's just the way you cried 'Do me do me' sounded like it came from a cute little shorty .
Awwww. Bad luck, although I still might be cute.
Aconite
Rep:
?
(Original post by Demoskratos7)
Awwww. Bad luck, although I still might be cute.
You're not cute. You're angular. Heavy-rimmed glasses. You wear dark colours. Copy of Sir Gawain in your back pocket.
StrangerthanEleven
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do me....but no profile peeping first..thats cheating :p:
Emerald
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aconite)
You're not cute. You're angular. Heavy-rimmed glasses. You wear dark colours. Copy of Sir Gawain in your back pocket.

Ooh, do me.
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Hello_Kitty)
I always imagine people to be their avatar!
Same! Otherwise no. ;no;
Aconite
Rep:
?
(Original post by Emerald)
Ooh, do me.
I don't have a definite clear picture of you, but you have dark hair and are quite sweet looking.
Demoskratos7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope, I'm not angular. But my glasses are quite heavy-rimmed. I scorn dark colours; one of my friends recently described my dress sense as "outrageous." Sir Gawain, however, is close to my heart.

You have rectangular glasses, a round face and your dress sense might be described as 'edgy.' You may resemble a young Sylvia Plath.
Emerald
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't have a definite clear picture of you, but you have dark hair and are quite sweet looking.

Dark hair is right and though I loath to agree with you about the 'sweet looking' I have been described as such. I put it down to having the round cheeks of a squirrel with nuts in its mouth which means I look like a 14 year old.
username124534
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha everyone seems to imagine everyone to wear glasses.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.61%
No - but I will (4)
3.42%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.27%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (64)
54.7%

Watched Threads