Reccommend me films Watch

FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
You must be joking?

Great true story taken by Hollywood and turned into an episode of Dawson's Creek in Vegas.

Watch the documentary it is far more entertaning.
Dawnson's Creek movie special would be awesome too!
Liverpool's Number 9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What are you after? Comedy? Thriller? Action?
schrodinger's cat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fellas)
On the crack/transporter sorta things then I'd suggest:

-Lock stock and two smoking barrells
-Snatch
-Lucky Number Slevin
-Revolver (although it's not to everyones taste and not one to watch when half-cut)
-The Departed/Infernal Affairs (they are the same story, the second is the hong kong (in mandarin) original)
-Reservoir Dogs
-the football factory
-the usual suspects
-smoking aces

for rush/hour buddy cop things I'd go for like beverly hills cop
These i'd all recommend if you're in to these sorta things. The others i havn't seen but he seems to know what he is talking about.

Also, The Bank Job which i have literally just finished watching is similar and IMO very good (though perhaps not on the same level as snatch or LSATSBs if you havn't watched them yet.)
username138327
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by schrodinger's cat)
These i'd all recommend if you're in to these sorta things. The others i havn't seen but he seems to know what he is talking about.

Also, The Bank Job which i have literally just finished watching is similar and IMO very good (though perhaps not on the same level as snatch or LSATSBs if you havn't watched them yet.)
Good call on the bank job. It's definitely worth a watch.
Totally Tom
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by schrodinger's cat)

Lock Stock and two smoking barrels is a travesty. What a boring sod movie. I mean there are a few twists but to get there you have to pace through a a large chunk of nothing.

LSA2SB has nothing on Snatch which is pure brilliance.
roots
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
watch bank job, how to rob a bank, inside man and dog day in one go, you'll gain a bit of respect if you manage it
schrodinger's cat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Totally Tom)
Lock Stock and two smoking barrels is a travesty. What a boring sod movie. I mean there are a few twists but to get there you have to pace through a a large chunk of nothing.

LSA2SB has nothing on Snatch which is pure brilliance.
Fair enough, your opinion. I saw LSATSB first and several times before snatch so it was pretty much the original movie of that style that i saw. I would probably agree that snatch is better but i still believe that both are worth a watch.
rangers_mad
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haven't bothered reading the thread lol..........but I 100% recommend Anchorman....best film of all time for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.39%
No - but I will (40)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (43)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (277)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise