What do you think of George W Bush? Watch

Yasmin2K8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Should get some shades so he doesnt look as if hes looking at the sun all the time.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rastaman25)
So, what do you guys think of him?

I personally think he's a prat, and with Gordan Brown sitting in his pocket like a toy monkey, I'm not best impressed with the man.

Whats your view on him?
He's an idiot.
CJ99
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Worst american president in history. The man is dumb.
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by CJ99)
Worst american president in history. The man is dumb.
Bush is my hero.
The bombing of Iraq was one of the finest moments in the history of Peace, Democracy and the American Way.

Sadly, he is deliberately misunderstood by the Enemies of the American Way.
CJ99
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by flugestuge)
Bush is my hero.
The bombing of Iraq was one of the finest moments in the history of Peace, Democracy and the American Way.

Sadly, he is deliberately misunderstood by the Enemies of the American Way.
The guy said atheists have no place in america - one of the few countries were secularism and freedom of religion are written in the constitution.
He also said that creationism should be considered to be taught in schools equally with evolution.
Just those two make me think he dumb.
Ang|ophi|e
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Politically: He's an idiot. He isn't capable of handling this country. He really messed up.
As a person: He seems like a great father to his daughters.
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think he has performed admirally in Presidency. He has a low IQ, but he has almost completely eradicated any further chances of terrorism in developed countries, especially on public transport such as planes and trains.

If we had those smarmy left-wing muppets in charge who want to give terrorists free PS3s and expensive poolside villas we no doubt would have had a repeat of 9/11 already. :rolleyes:
billyboymccoy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He has a beautiful voice. I could listen to it for hours...
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rastaman25)
So, what do you guys think of him?

I personally think he's a prat, and with Gordan Brown sitting in his pocket like a toy monkey, I'm not best impressed with the man.
Really. Why? I'd be interested to see if you actually have your opinions?
Lord Hysteria
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ang|ophi|e)
Politically: He's an idiot. He isn't capable of handling this country. He really messed up.
As a person: He seems like a great father to his daughters.
I think, he is a puppet.
No-one that foolish could get to power on their own. He is being controlled and manipulated, I think.
Ang|ophi|e
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
I think, he is a puppet.
No-one that foolish could get to power on their own. He is being controlled and manipulated, I think.
I wouldn't doubt that one bit. He has people writing him his speeches, yet he manages to mess it up somehow. I think it is a pretty brave of him to know that he is not liked by most of the world, yet he is keeps his head up.
Lord Hysteria
Report 10 years ago
I wouldn't doubt that one bit. He has people writing him his speeches, yet he manages to mess it up somehow. I think it is a pretty brave of him to know that he is not liked by most of the world, yet he is keeps his head up.
Indeed, people look at him but I see the man holding his arms and telling him what to say.
I mean on so many occassions, they ask him to answer a question but he can't (or won't, but that is a different line) so I think he is just a puppet they move around for show.
Ang|ophi|e
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Indeed, people look at him but I see the man holding his arms and telling him what to say.
I mean on so many occassions, they ask him to answer a question but he can't (or won't, but that is a different line) so I think he is just a puppet they move around for show.
I just love how he responds too. He means to say one thing and says the direct opposite. I love Bushisms. :p:
One of the best ones:
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
Lord Hysteria
Report 10 years ago
I just love how he responds too. He means to say one thing and says the direct opposite. I love Bushisms. :p:
One of the best ones:
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
I know. He is just a disaster. I am American myself and I hate it when I say I am American and people equate American = as dumb as Bush. :sad:
Ang|ophi|e
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know. He is just a disaster. I am American myself and I hate it when I say I am American and people equate American = as dumb as Bush. :sad:
You are American? :eek:

I've spent most of my life here, but I don't consider myself American. I don't think I should either.
cadaeibfeceh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've heard that most anti-Bush American's don't consider Texas as part of the United States and so he can't be President?.....dunno if it's true but good idea if it is :lolz:
rastaman25
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Really. Why? I'd be interested to see if you actually have your opinions?
1: No real reason for the war in Iraq, no proper proof that Saddam had WMD.
2. Poor response to natural hazards - e.g. New Orleans levies still not properly up.
3. General attitude that Americans rule the world and are above everyone else.
4. Always taking from the British, asking for support but never showing any back.
5. Useless as a public speaker, constantly looks like a fool.
6. Called for bans on same sex marriages in America.
7. Declares that Americans have freedom of speech and during his own speeches opposers are led away by police...
8. Refusal to sign up to internationl agreements on global warming etc.
pkiy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
its said he has something to do with the royalties? I mean, in terms of his blood.
ThePenguinMafia
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TommyWannabe)
4) After a couple of years the public realise that wars occasionally mean spending money and dead people as well as the long term occupation and rehabiliation of a country.
Most of us knew this would happen anyway. Fortunately I'm not a soldier nor do I live in Iraq, so I can turn my TV off, be blissfully ignorant and make tea anyway.
TooOld
Report 10 years ago
George Bush=not a good idea for president...but at the same time I feel bad about how much the whole world makes fun and despises him, because he is still a father and a husband and I think it would just be hard to handle all that. However...he really doesn't seem to know what he is doing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed