Friends with "benefits" Watch

Smoobla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vintage_)
Honestly don't see how you can be having sex with somebody and just consider them as a friend, and nothing more!
I totally agree. I don't even hug my friends, there's no way they're penetrating me without it becoming weird!
Anonymous #3
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vintage_)

Honestly don't see how you can be having sex with somebody and just consider them as a friend, and nothing more!

You can fancy them and enjoy their company for a while...but not want to commit yourself to the same level of emotional intimacy that you would have in a romantic relationship. I hope to keep it that way - hopefully having the summer apart will stop me from getting too involved with a guy who I know would really hurt me if I fell for him
Pheonixx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im having one at the moment, well shes my ex, where we were mates before the relationship, and are mates with benefits after.
its worked fine for the last year or so.

edit: although she may still have some sort of emotional commitment, but she completely denies it, and it i try and stop what were doing, she doesn't like it one bit, so i dunno.
rummang
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Arielle)
Exactly. Slut, as it were. I'm not actually like that although I can see how I come across like it. I think I just opened up too much on the thread!
If you look at it in a broad view, any girl involved in a 'friends with benefits' can be classed as a slut. But technically you're not 'cause you're not just sleeping around, it's a mutual agreement between 2 single horny friends to meet up and "do it"!
Arielle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol true.
Smoobla
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol true.
I think you're a slut. :p:

Only joking!
Arielle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Smoobla)
I think you're a slut. :p:

Only joking!
Meeeeeeeeanie! I'm not a slut! Just because I have a sex buddy. I don't have multiple sex buddies and I most certainly don't sleep around !
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a **** buddy for about 2 years and in the end it got so unbelievably complicated and hurtful, as I ended up falling for him. It got to the point to which I advised our friendship came to an end. I couldnt have sex with him and have no security. However, when I told him I no longer wanted to have any contact with him he got extremely angry and we had a big row. We didnt speak for two months.

Funny thing is.... he's my boyfriend now!
Smoobla
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Meeeeeeeeanie! I'm not a slut! Just because I have a sex buddy. I don't have multiple sex buddies and I most certainly don't sleep around !
You can have as many sex buddies as you want! :p: It annoys me how a girl sleeps around and is called a slut whereas a guy is applauded for similar behaviour.
rummang
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can have as many sex buddies as you want! :p: It annoys me how a girl sleeps around and is called a slut whereas a guy is applauded for similar behaviour.
It's interesting indeed how that all works out. But as I'm a guy, I couldn't care less! Ha.
Smoobla
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rummang)
It's interesting indeed how that all works out. But as I'm a guy, I couldn't care less! Ha.
You're still a slut to me. :p: I judge all with discrimination.

How do you have so many posts?!?!?!
rummang
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're still a slut to me. :p: I judge all with discrimination.

How do you have so many posts?!?!?!
I have this many posts because I'm such a slut. Haha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
37.98%
No - but I will (53)
7.24%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (348)
47.54%

Watched Threads