going down on each other Watch

This discussion is closed.
smarris
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
''can you have a slurp of your drink please because I don't want to taste my own willy''
LOL!!! that reely sums up the whole patheticness of th situation!
Leonardo85
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Noémie)
the kissing bit?
well, not that dissimilar to rainbow kissing, that's how i'd describe it to a guy.
but... slightly less icky.
so you've tried that one too? then you are officially the first and only girl I "know" that lets a guy go down on her while having menstruation! all my girlfriends wouldn't let me even though they were hornier than during normal days (which I know is normal) so I always had to use only my hands...
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
i'm with the OP ... the thought of licking my *** is quite disturbing. i'm actually surprised at how many people have no problems with it!
DoMakeSayThink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, if you have a glass of water by your bed, you could always offer her a drink? If she refuses, then you'll just have to put up with it. Honestly, I don't think it should be an issue.
lolilady---O
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think people are being too harsh on the Op :s: Just talk to her about it. Or show her this thread LOL
Dill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's not as if she'll have pre-come all over her lips and tongue or anything. She'll probably just have swallowed it. However, if the thought of there being pre-come in her mouth recently makes you feel a bit uneasy and you really dislike the idea of kissing her afterwards I think it's acceptable for you to ask her to have a quick sip of water or something before kissing you.
elwoodc
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Use a condom?

Seems a bit weird to me.. but why else make flavoured ones?
michaela_banana
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Originally Posted by elwoodc
Use a condom?

Seems a bit weird to me.. but why else make flavoured ones?
I'm quite embarrassed this didn't occur to me! Obviously the most sensible idea - makes life a bit more pleasent for her too.
nothingspek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well it's obvious it's going to happen, I wouldn't be too put off by it OP, of course if you really don't like it then don't let her go down on you, but asking her to have a drink in the middle of it isn't really pratical.
elwoodc
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by michaela_banana)
I'm quite embarrassed this didn't occur to me! Obviously the most sensible idea - makes life a bit more pleasent for her too.
Apparently everyone should use them anyway as you can catch STI's by going down... though i'm thinking that has to be sorta unlikely.
sokissme18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
after i've just gone down on my bf i kiss his neck etc for a bit after, sort of thinking the taste of him might wear off, instead of just diving for his lips. after he's gone down on me, and kisses me after sometimes i can taste it a bit, but the taste wears off quickly. and i don't mind it
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by smarris)
LOL!!! that really sums up the whole patheticness of the situation!
Precisely. lol

It would just completely kill the whole moment I reckon.
fredscarecrow
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As to giving oral with a condom..even if it does taste 'better/nice'..doesn't it feel...weird?! Like..sucking on a plastic bag or something, lol.

I've never seen the problem with it..sex and everything surrounding it is a messy business full of bodily fluids and general indignities.. it's not going to kill you, it doesn't taste that unpleasant..
Maybe I'm just weird :ninja: but I quite like kissing afterwards. Shared rewards ;laugh;
elwoodc
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fredscarecrow)
As to giving oral with a condom..even if it does taste 'better/nice'..doesn't it feel...weird?! Like..sucking on a plastic bag or something, lol.
hahaha yes, exactly!!! and the flavoured ones make me feel sick
and it's worse for the guy (apparently)
tissue shoulders
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
she might want a drink anyway. the first time i did it i swallowed out of surprise and then was like "BLERGH". so you never know, she might be greatful for the offer...?
yhal
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Id mention it beforehand...

Id probably be offended if my boyfriend was funny about it straight afterwards - doubt Id be doing it again in a hurry anyway.
guitarromantic
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm annoyed that the threadstarter has managed to retain a relationship despite apparently having the sexual maturity of a 14 year old. Sex is about give and take.
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Leonardo85)
so you've tried that one too? then you are officially the first and only girl I "know" that lets a guy go down on her while having menstruation! all my girlfriends wouldn't let me even though they were hornier than during normal days (which I know is normal) so I always had to use only my hands...
yeah.
ive done it to a girl too - i woke up with bloody nails and face, it was nasty.

eeeeeeek :|
im goign to get banned for that post ^_^

lol @ "know", i say "know" too :P
Leonardo85
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Noémie)
yeah.
ive done it to a girl too - i woke up with bloody nails and face, it was nasty.

eeeeeeek :|
im goign to get banned for that post ^_^

lol @ "know", i say "know" too :P
so it's 2 now!! what's going on? in my world girls with menstruations are extremely worried even to get fingered and you 2 don't even mind having someone going down on you?
I'm gonna have to change my mentality completely now, next girlfriend with menstruation I'll have I'll ask her if she wants me to do it, and it's all thanks to you!!
suek
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Keep anon please as kinda embarrasing!

so anyway, i was wondering, if my girlfriend was to go down on me, and obviously she would get some of my fluid in her mouth, but the think that actually quite puts me off it, is if she comes back up and kisses me, which would be like, me giving myself oral if you get what i mean ;( would it be too ******* to ask her to take a drink or something, kinda a silly thing but i need to know! thanks
First of all, it's not like the guy can taste much anyway.

Second of all, it's your own bodily fluid. If you can't even handle it, why do you expect her to.

Newsflash: Sex and things leading up to it aren't clean and tidy, and you can really kill a mood by not being able to handle stuff like this. :p: What's next, flat out refusing to kiss her first thing in the morning? after she's eaten? :p:

I get that it's the psychological thing - but seriously, it's not like your fluids will be washing around inside her mouth you know, I seriously doubt you'd be able to taste anything. I'm not the sort to refuse to do it if I don't get kissed afterward or anything like that, but yes, it does sting a little if the guy wouldn't - after all, it's all about giving him pleasure, and he can't even say thankyou without being repulsed? Pfft
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads