The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Nothing.

I was furious for a week.
Reply 41
i didn't have anything planned for my birthday.
my brother and his girlfriend, and my sister went to windsor to watch the Ireland vs England rugby game, met up with some more people. Ended up getting sloshed with some of my closest family and friends, and getting a cab home at 5am. good timesss.
Reply 42
A bunch of my friends were gone for a school trip.. and it was on a Monday :frown: But my best friend made me and my other best friend that turned 18 a day before me a cake :biggrin:..and I went home..went to a really good Italian restaurant with my parents, cousin and grandma. Yeah okay, nothing exciting, but it was good food.
Reply 43
I had an Oxford interview on my 18th. :rolleyes:
Mine was the 15th June..a day before my last exam..so on the actual day..opened presents/ate chocolates/revised a bit/ went for a great meal with my mum and dad. The day after one of my best friends took me out for a meal..on the friday i had a meal with all my mates then went for drinks. In one sense it wasn't the mad 18th i had wanted to celebrate but i saw my best mates and it was a nice time:smile: Some of my friends had really huge 18th's ..parties,out all night ,whilst some had little things.For one of them we went to the tate,for lunch and then tapas later on...we didn't get drunk and it was just a nice,quiet 18th..

Latest

Trending

Trending