Report 10 years ago
Nothing.

I was furious for a week.
Frannnnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i didn't have anything planned for my birthday.
my brother and his girlfriend, and my sister went to windsor to watch the Ireland vs England rugby game, met up with some more people. Ended up getting sloshed with some of my closest family and friends, and getting a cab home at 5am. good timesss.
Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A bunch of my friends were gone for a school trip.. and it was on a Monday But my best friend made me and my other best friend that turned 18 a day before me a cake ..and I went home..went to a really good Italian restaurant with my parents, cousin and grandma. Yeah okay, nothing exciting, but it was good food.
Reverie.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had an Oxford interview on my 18th. :rolleyes:
lauren12345678
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Mine was the 15th June..a day before my last exam..so on the actual day..opened presents/ate chocolates/revised a bit/ went for a great meal with my mum and dad. The day after one of my best friends took me out for a meal..on the friday i had a meal with all my mates then went for drinks. In one sense it wasn't the mad 18th i had wanted to celebrate but i saw my best mates and it was a nice time Some of my friends had really huge 18th's ..parties,out all night ,whilst some had little things.For one of them we went to the tate,for lunch and then tapas later on...we didn't get drunk and it was just a nice,quiet 18th..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.37%
No - but I will (49)
6.99%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.28%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (332)
47.36%

Watched Threads