tattoo? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ducki
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The question has been answered, I think this thread needs locking now.
GR29KHS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It seems to me that from reading the above regs, tattoos are not to be visible in uniform/parade uniform. A tattoo on the back of the neck which is coverable by a shirt is not visable on parade. Even though it's on the neck.

Basically, from my point of view there's a large amount of ambiguity in those regs. The front of the neck is visible, yes. The back isn't.

OP i'll ask a friend I've got who's recently worked in recruitment, he might be able to give an answer.
Spotty Dog
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
From what I'm reading, you're also not allowed tattos during your first lot of training because of the risk of infection thus risk of illness.

IMHO, if you chose to lie about it, you're going to have an extremely hard time maintaining that lie through all your interview process (months) and then 13 weeks of training.
tinkerbellejess
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Spotty Dog)
From what I'm reading, you're also not allowed tattos during your first lot of training because of the risk of infection thus risk of illness.

IMHO, if you chose to lie about it, you're going to have an extremely hard time maintaining that lie through all your interview process (months) and then 13 weeks of training.
Not to mention managing to hide it through a full medical!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.73%
No - but I will (104)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (648)
47.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise