Girls who drive Watch

mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I remember the last time I got beeped by a car.......................

somewhere in ex-Communist Europe, I'm making my way to the club, and while I'm at the tram stop a shiny BMW X3 stops at the lights.

BEEP BEEP (cue waving + giggling)

1st thought - damn I'm hot!
2nd thought - damn THEY'RE hot!
3rd thought - hey wtf?!?..........they could've at least given me a ride to the club :mad: :mad:
cherrybella1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I dont drive personally, but I think my girl friends would if we saw someone especially nice, just because it'd be funny, we'd probably scare the **** out of whoever it was!
I find getting pipped at quite funny, unless you have a hangover or just generally feel **** and they scare the crap out of you! Its literally always men in vans, or boy racers that do it as well. Me and my friends tend to shout something vile at people when they do beep their horns, they dont expect it.

EDIT* - I actually remember a few months ago me and one of my uni friends were going food shopping and this car full of boy racers (tipped up baseball caps, happy hardcore music in a nova with a lovely & not tacky at all body kit on it, you know the type), were waiting at these traffic lights and pipped at me and my friend, and obviously felt they were very hard and manly for doing so. So we shouted back 'wayyyyyyyyyy 'ello darlin! fancy comin back to our place we'll show you our white bits!!'
They were absolutely terrified and just stared at us in horror while we were nearly on the floor crying with laughter. Good times.
sofee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if i could drive
i would drive around purely to beep at nice boys

see how they like it...

i have only ever been beeped once by someone attractive, then it didn't bother me, most of the time it's just the fact that it makes me jump that bothers me
Hedger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's fit. There's stunning. There's hootable.

Take's a serious pair of tits or overall awesomeness to get a honk.
Waiting.
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If a girl beeps at you it doesn't mean your good looking, we do it for a laugh - and to scare you
Me and my friends occaisonally beep at random boys/men and shout various things out the window when we're in a silly mood. What they look like isn't a factor.
strawberrysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I used to like it when i was younger because i liked the attention!

Now, I would prefer it not to happen as when it does it makes me feel uncomfortable.

My boyfriend beeps at other girls when i'm in the car...lmao, he's such a catch!

i don't beep at guys when i'm on my own, but have done it once or twice with friends in the car.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ministerdonut)
Right say your driving a long and you see a goodlooking Lad would you toot at him?
No I wouldn't, would never occur to me.
dhutch
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Skimed the thread.
- However i wouldnt beeb at girl i was passing, simply because i would consider it rude and inapproprete. A freind yes, but not a randomer.
- If i was beebed at by a girl i guess i wouldnt be that bothered personaly, but i would be a bit odd.

I do however often smile at random people i find attractive. Thats rude not to....

Daniel
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I dont like it generally now that I'm older more so, also irritates me when I go jogging and arent feeling or looking remotely sexy and you get the odd jerk beeping.

I personally dont beep at guys and also the fact that I'm still yet to take my test and driving illegally from time to time makes me inclined to draw as little attention as possible!
EvilSheep
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope, wouldn't do it..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (145)
38.26%
No - but I will (21)
5.54%
No - I don't want to (28)
7.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (185)
48.81%

Watched Threads