wtf did i smoke last night? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
I get the camera lense thing, I think everytime I blink I'm taking a photo and it stores in my brain, it's pretty cool, I usually end up staring at something blinking 40 times then thinking...Wtf, am I doing?!?? :laugh:
I did some ket once and I could walk around the inside of my head looking out of my eyes as if they were a port of a submarine or something. Wieerrrdd.
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Elipsis)
I did some ket once and I could walk around the inside of my head looking out of my eyes as if they were a port of a submarine or something. Wieerrrdd.
Hah!! Badass, I read up so much about Ket, it's the one last drug I want to try before I die, I'm planning on it this summer once I sort out a job. I'm bankrupt
123456abcdef
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
whiteys where you feel faint are caused by a drop in blood sugar...so eating something sugary when you're smoking might help
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Solid_Snake_100)
who gives a ****. If you want to become some cracked up druggie i dont care. Otherwise I would suggest staying off the drugs...

(Original post by PunkyFish-x)
Why don't you get off the drugs. :l
I hate to admit it but the OP not at one point did not ask for any councelling or advice regarding how to get off the drugs or what he / she should do in their lifes. Maybe it is silly but it's really none of your business to dictate their lifes - the OP sounds an intelligent enough person to make decisions
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I get the camera lense thing, I think everytime I blink I'm taking a photo and it stores in my brain, it's pretty cool, I usually end up staring at something blinking 40 times then thinking...Wtf, am I doing?!?? :laugh:
dude, me too! strange that i've met someone now who FINALLY understands what i'm talking about!!! awesome!
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
thanks everyoneeee
Solid_Snake_100
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hate to admit it but the OP not at one point did not ask for any councelling or advice regarding how to get off the drugs or what he / she should do in their lifes. Maybe it is silly but it's really none of your business to dictate their lifes - the OP sounds an intelligent enough person to make decisions
True but I'll think you'll find that the law does. Or does that just simply not apply to you or the OP.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
True but I'll think you'll find that the law does. Or does that just simply not apply to you or the OP.
It's her choice to break the law to harmlessly have fun without affecting ANYONE else apart from herself....and in a positive way at that.
milliondollarcorpse
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't believe this isn't locked yet :p:
INTit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's her choice to break the law to harmlessly have fun without affecting ANYONE else apart from herself....and in a positive way at that.
L - O - L:p:

I suggest you swap the C and the ST in your name.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by INTit)
L - O - L:p:

I suggest you swap the C and the ST in your name.
Lol! Funny you should suggest that because that's why I chose the name...Leaving it an absolutely ****e suggestion. :laugh:
Mellow99
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, cannabis is a psychedelic drug, even if it's a mild one, and it can affect people differently. If you're smokin' strong pot, and you're not used to it, then it can affect you in weird ways. The dizziness and stuff doesn't sound very nice, but that's nothing compared to puking for hours or really losing the plot... hmm. Just know when to stop if you do it in future.... more is not always better, and you should feel fully comfortable indulging in none, or some, regardless what anyone else thinks.

The "omgomgomg crackhead druggie" brigade aren't worth listening to, clearly, I mean come on, you smoked a few spliffs, tell them to mind their own ****ing business! Same with people who tell you to take drugs, or wont accept when you're not in the mood. Screw them...

People don't generally put coke in their joints and pass them around to people who don't realise though. Umm, i know all the media stuff with "skunk" is a bit exaggerated, but all the strong stuff can affect people sometimes quite negatively, i've seen it with friends. Sometimes weaker hashes or bush weeds are "better" for people. Hope this thread has helped a bit...
Myoclonic Jerk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by shootbangfire)
I hate to spout clichés, but you really should stop smoking the stuff. At your age (I expect you're a teenager, frankly), the stronger strains of weed can really **** up your mind. There are plenty of cases of people developing paranoia and schizophrenia, along with many other psychological illnesses from smoking today's strong weed young. Plus it's meant to kill your motivation.
Haha. I'm pretty sure it wasn't weed that destroyed my levels of motivation - that's a pretty standard teenage phenomenon, to be honest.

Well you say that, but the money that goes to dealers is often used to finance criminal activity, wars, etc etc. But that's by the by - I'm not going to preach or anything.
Solid_Snake_100
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hah!! Badass, I read up so much about Ket, it's the one last drug I want to try before I die, I'm planning on it this summer once I sort out a job. I'm bankrupt
HAHAA You're so cool!!! Its SOOO Positive being like you...... Why dont we all be like you and get high 24/7 and try all the new drugs

(I hope you're getting the sarcasm because you're actually a stupid ****)
Thud
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
HAHAA You're so cool!!! Its SOOO Positive being like you...... Why dont we all be like you and get high 24/7 and try all the new drugs

(I hope you're getting the sarcasm because you're actually a stupid ****)
Man....what a ****.
Solid_Snake_100
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
Man....what a ****.
its just unfortunate that drug usage and ******edness go hand in hand.....at the end of the day im just looking out for people's best interests
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
its just unfortunate that drug usage and ******edness go hand in hand
You must be high as a kite then.
Solid_Snake_100
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
You must be high as a kite then.
seems like unintelligence is also one of the traits too
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
seems like unintelligence is also one of the traits too
Hey I wasn't the one being a total ****.
Freud
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got those tingles, mild hallucinations, uncontrollable twitches and a general weird feeling when I had one too many hash brownies. I think it's just having a bit too much in your system, a whitey without the puking. Having an argument before wouldn't have helped.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise