Girls - short hair Watch

Yusuf.T
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ive always had short hair but in 06-07 i grew it out a lot.. i mean A LOT..my fringe went down to my nose.. dang.. but yeah.. it was ok for a bit then i was intoduced to split ends etc.. plus the bed hair was killer

looking back i have to say im happy with my short hair
rye225
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i have an afro
sittingonthedock1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
to be completely frank,i think if it's shoulder length it makes guys look like panseys.. the sort of "unkempt" look,like dave grohl used to have is hot though. really long hair is just a no go area IMO
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kätzchen)
This is one of my male friends [isn't he a stunner, ladies?], and that's pretty much the length I love.
Hmm, in all honesty he's not my kind of 'stunning'.

I love long hair, but not past the shoulders. Brandon lee in The Crow length is perfect for him, but on someone else it could look ridiculous, so to conclude, it totally depends on the guy!!!
jenren22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't have as short hair as you - mine is more midlength, although i am also stuck for ideas as to what to do with shorter hair, as mine complains if tied back and ends up falling out, and because it's all layered it all just falls out and it might as well just be down all the time. I have curled it before and it looks lovely, but are there any other things you can do? I think the sash/ scarf or whatever looks nice
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I love short hair on girls. I'd love it for myself but the boyfriend isnt so keen.
Kätzchen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
Hmm, in all honesty he's not my kind of 'stunning'.
That's all right, you're not his either. :laugh:
Queen Alice
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Long hair is awesome, as long as it is well looked after.

Greasy/messy/v-curly looks bad.
Using conditioner/hair products/straightners makes long hair look much better. Also, get it cut professionally every so often to keep it in good condition.
MathsStudent
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw a guy with long hair and had a crush on him as soon as I saw him.....
dreadnaut
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
tbh after a year+ of growing it id feel like it was all a waste of time to cut it now, so itll be long till i look stupid cos im too old for long hair.....just trims/restyling from here on in
Seanisonfire
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Number 2 all over for me.
rmhumphries
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Used to have short hair, now have long.
Although the picture is quite old, you can see the kind of length mine is on my profile picture.

My friends, and quite a few of the people I have 'liked' recently like it better long. But it is more effort, especially to make it look really nice.

It does all depend on the guy however.

P.S. My hair is usually in a ponytail or straightened and down, I had my hair down in that picture after a day of ice skating so yeah, it don't look as good as normal I guess.
Kater Murr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't like long hair, but I don't like very short hair at all either.
s+lky
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
I love long hair! I think it looks hot! I don't like it when it's waist length.. but.. shoulder length looks very good in my opinion!
ixivxivi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Long hair is good. Except in combo with perculiar hairy facial growths/overweightness/overmuscliness. I think ginger haired males look in particular far better with longer hair than short.

(Original post by Kätzchen)
This is one of my male friends [isn't he a stunner, ladies?], and that's pretty much the length I love.
I'm less swooning in lust than greening in envy :p: I swear men's long hair stays in better condition than females' :mad: .
onecoolemma
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cherry Kisses)
Oi way to steal my avatar! lol im jokin. Weird though because ive just been watching Eternal Sunshine an ive had that pic for years.
Hey! Yikes, I'm sorry. I didn't realise anyone else was using it. Its just a great picture and I use it for most forums, but I have no problem changing it if you wish as I'm sure you had it before me
helraizer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why did the short hair for girls thread get merged with the long hair for guys topic? :p: They're completely different.

I have curly hair down to the middle of my shoulder blades (when wet) and it seems to suit me; it sometimes depends on what 'scene' you're with too. I don't really follow any scene but if I were to any I'd be classed a metal head, so long hair and a beard works, but if I were in the emo scene, it wouldn't work. If you see what I mean?
Cherry Kisses
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by onecoolemma)
Hey! Yikes, I'm sorry. I didn't realise anyone else was using it. Its just a great picture and I use it for most forums, but I have no problem changing it if you wish as I'm sure you had it before me
nah keep it, i dont mind
ixivxivi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by helraizer)
Why did the short hair for girls thread get merged with the long hair for guys topic? :p: They're completely different.
Ditto this. Can we take the threads back apart please? One's an individual girl asking about her particular (nice, you have to say ) hair, and the other's about what sort of opinions males and females have on men with long hair.
Powersymphonia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by helraizer)

I have curly hair down to the middle of my shoulder blades (when wet) and it seems to suit me; it sometimes depends on what 'scene' you're with too. I don't really follow any scene but if I were to any I'd be classed a metal head, so long hair and a beard works, but if I were in the emo scene, it wouldn't work. If you see what I mean?
I have long hair down to my bum and it just keeps on growing lol. BTW you look like a combination of Chad Kroger mixed with Tony Kakko.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed