47.41%
slow... (61)
52.59%
brown
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
could this poll be any closer lol. there are more slow eaters than i thought there would be...
M_J
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm often last to leave the table
so probably slow.
or I just eat more..
hmmm!
thats funny
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
there should be a depends in that pal - because for me it depends -

nice food I shall savour
stuff I just want to give me some energy or whatever I'll stuff in my face and carry on -

but if I went generally, I'd say fast because I don't really like eating that much anyway.
Absinth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I eat quite slowly apparantly. I like to take my time. :p:
x-x-xamyx-x-x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think I eat that fast but all my mates and family say I do. I seem to always finish before them, even if I try to eat slower. I always feel awkward having finished 5 minutes before everyone else.
iliketurtles
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I eat slow when I'm eating with other people, but eat like a pig at home

*devours a bag of Walkers Sensations, nom nom *
Quinion
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can be quite a painfully slow eater, and it doesn't help that a lot of my friends are very quick. Talking during meals just makes it much worse.
anyarian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
fast.
very.
trying to slow down though, as it is easier to realise whn you're full, sooner, if you eat slowly.
Echolife
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Very fast I think it stems from when I was younger, I always had to eat at the table and was told I couldn't go and watch tv until I'd finished. It's now just normal for me.
de.novo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rather slow. Everyone is always done before me when we go out. But it's not a problem since we always talk for awhile before we make a move from the restaurant.

Strangely enough, when I'm at home I eat rather quickly.
magicalponies
Report 10 years ago
I'm a really slow eater. I always feel really guilty because I'm always the last one to finish so everyone is left waiting for me to finish! I've always tried to eat more quickly but I just can't do it.
catzrin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I eat as slowly as possible. If you can only eat so much food in one day you might as well spin it out and enjoy it properly.
onecoolemma
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I like to eat slowly and enjoy my food
-steph-
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Normally I eat very fast then feel sick afterwards but if I dont really want to talk to someone while I'm eating then I'll eat slowly.
lostdoll
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Quite slow. I hate eating with other people, because I'm really bad when I'm talking and stuff, the meal just never gets finished!
chrispy88
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heh yeah I can be really slow, especially if eating with others. Though if I try eating my meal as quickly im likely to get indigestion or a lump of it stuck in my throat which isn't nice, so I'd rather just eat slowly tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise