Boyfriend accusing me of rape Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thanks for the replies. I know I shouldn't end up in prision or anything, it's just if the Police come round it will be SO humiliating.

I know whoever said I swallowed the evidence was joking but doesn't that mean traces are in my body so I couldn't deny the whole thing? He said to me "Well I'm against blow jobs you know this, that's why I've never had one from you," knowing full well he is obsessed with them. Argh what a **** :mad:

Also he is 15 so I could get in trouble for that? As he is not legal? (I should also add I'm not some sort of pervert going after minors - I am 16 our birthdays are 6weeks apart and we're both in the same school year). But I was 16 when the act happened. Eek so scared.
lincs_b
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks for the replies. I know I shouldn't end up in prision or anything, it's just if the Police come round it will be SO humiliating.

I know whoever said I swallowed the evidence was joking but doesn't that mean traces are in my body so I couldn't deny the whole thing? He said to me "Well I'm against blow jobs you know this, that's why I've never had one from you," knowing full well he is obsessed with them. Argh what a **** :mad:

Also he is 15 so I could get in trouble for that? As he is not legal? (I should also add I'm not some sort of pervert going after minors - I am 16 our birthdays are 6weeks apart and we're both in the same school year). But I was 16 when the act happened. Eek so scared.
Surely he is only winding you up. I think the police would take into account the slightness of the age difference. If he had to make a statement he would have to say that he was fighting you or said no for him to not be consenting (I'm presuming he wasn't drunk) Just ignore him the pathetic, immature little creep.
bumbleboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Seriously im sure you will have digested the evidence, so dont worry!

Just tell him straight, i dumped you build a bridge and get over it!

Plus tell every female at school/in your group that he is accusing you of rape for giving him head. Immature but it will see to it that he wont get any head for a while, and trust me thats going to really hurt him!
skinnyblackjeans
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need help i am actually ****ting myself. I need to calm down, I feel like I'm going to have a panick attack.

Ever since we've got together my boyfriend has gone ON at me to give him head. I've said no because I do think it's gross (I've done it in previous relationships). Anyway about 2 weeks ago I was feeling adventurous and it was in the morning. He'd told me to wake him up when I woke up, so I thought I'd wake him up in a interesting way . He made out he loved it etc etc. NOW we are no longer together (i ended it 2days ago).

He has said to me that I abused him when he was asleep and took full advantage :rolleyes: and I'M lucky he hasn't gone to the Police as this is a form of rape (sexual assault). I have no idea where this has come from. It was a pretty bitter brake up but he keeps saying he is going to the Police. I have no idea what to do. What if I'm at home and the Police come round here, to my parents, and arrest me. I can't believe this is happening. All because I wanted to be a better girlfriend.

he's bitter cause you gave him head, and now you ended it. he feels lonely/lost/hurt.

can I ask why did you brake up with him?
blackdragonthegreat
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This is ridiculous. He is clearly bluffing.
HeadShock
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Under 16s cann't legally give consent, so technically even if he said yes in the eyes of the law, its a no.

So technically your screwed :P
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If he was pressuring you to give him head then I'm pretty sure that counts as reasonable grounds to assume he would consent. He's just being a ****. The fact that he was only 15 complicates it a bit, but I'm sure the police would see sense and not follow it up.
brightxburns
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't see how he can cry rape if he quite blatantly enjoyed it at the time - and did NOT press charges right after the 'event' , but waited conveniently until you had dumped him?

I mean, the whole thing just screams ridiculous to me. I don't see HOW he thinks he can get away with this. I don't think you have anything to worry about, at all. If he were to go to the police, they would see him for the silly little teenager he is.
The Bachelor
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xobarry_the_catxo)
boyfriend: "hey officer my girlfriend woke me up with a BJ.. i would like to file a rape complaint!"

Police: "lol u gay or something?"
llllllllllllllllllllllmao
Pseudomuse
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
call his bluff. say go ahead, how can the police convict you, you were in a realtionship and you gave him a blow job. it'll be obvious he's talking out of his crack
lolilady---O
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by HeadShock)
Under 16s cann't legally give consent, so technically even if he said yes in the eyes of the law, its a no.

Yeah but it's not like she's 30. She's only JUST 16 herself - still a "minor". hm
sdt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're both going to get done for paedophilia. Well, if this was one of the Southern States (USA), that is. So many ridiculous stories from there.
warranty-ideal
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by HeadShock)

You are thinking of stuatory rape, which applies to under 13s. at 15 he is perfectly capable of giving consent. Although there is an offence of sexual activity with under 16, the charging standard would not apply to a 16 and 15 year old in the same school year, seriously, we'd end up taking every chav to court.
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need help i am actually ****ting myself. I need to calm down, I feel like I'm going to have a panick attack.

Ever since we've got together my boyfriend has gone ON at me to give him head. I've said no because I do think it's gross (I've done it in previous relationships). Anyway about 2 weeks ago I was feeling adventurous and it was in the morning. He'd told me to wake him up when I woke up, so I thought I'd wake him up in a interesting way . He made out he loved it etc etc. NOW we are no longer together (i ended it 2days ago).

He has said to me that I abused him when he was asleep and took full advantage :rolleyes: and I'M lucky he hasn't gone to the Police as this is a form of rape (sexual assault). I have no idea where this has come from. It was a pretty bitter brake up but he keeps saying he is going to the Police. I have no idea what to do. What if I'm at home and the Police come round here, to my parents, and arrest me. I can't believe this is happening. All because I wanted to be a better girlfriend.
Girl wakes her boyfriend up by giving him head . . . unless he lies to the police and claims you were not in a sexual relationship, I very much doubt they will pay much attention. Apart from anything else, a girl giving a guy a blow-job doesn't pose many health risks for the man, and the pleasure is largely his anyway. Why would someone 'rape' another person by giving them oral?

I very much doubt this will come to anything. All you need to do is explain that you were in a sexual relationship, that you had a very good reason to think that he wanted it and that he enjoyed it at the time. Yes, it is technically sexual assault because it wasn't strictly consensual, but I very much doubt the police will be too bothered.
mushoo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well when you normally do something, you continue if they dont stop you, and tht is a form of consent, he didnt stop you making it the same as doing it when hes awake. the fact tht you did it to wake him up is fine. you dont exactly go saying 'would you mind if i plz give you head' its not like a question. also, he has no proof, so you will be fine.
ppl will laugh at him if they find out, so no worries, your all clear!! if your still really worried, then go ask a police officer, im sure there is a forum to ask about these things somewhere!!
p.s your ex-bf is a right tit!!
Talon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He is probably just doing it to wind you up. He sounds like a right **** to me. If he does talk to the police you could just deny it. They isnt any evidence...
Ang|ophi|e
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He is just trying to get back at you for dumping him. I doubt he would have a case against you.
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xobarry_the_catxo)
boyfriend: "hey officer my girlfriend woke me up with a BJ.. i would like to file a rape complaint!"

Police: "lol u gay or something?"
lol

it actually sounds ridiculous, i could see the police really being like... what the heck?
fatal
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you raped my personal space!
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It could technically be a sexual assult, seeing as he was asleep but I doubt the police or courts would take much notice of the allegation, especially as you two were in a relationship at the time.
It would probably be evident that it was just to be spiteful after a bad breakup.

The threats this guy is making sound quite empty, so I doubt anything would happen. Hes hardly going to arrive at a Police Station and say "My ex girlfriend gave me head while I was asleep and I didn't like it."
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.62%
No - but I will (19)
5.69%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (161)
48.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise