I want a boyfriend :( Watch

AustralAlien
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe just relax and realise that going out there in desperation for a first relationship is not a very good thing to do, it'll lead to dissapointment in the end. Just go with the flow and you'll meet people who interest you in more than just a friendly way, especially with 6th Form to come
Cowz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NicolePickle)
I know, I know :o: but im impatient.
Oh aye? Impatient for what me wonders? :p:
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
who else has never been chatted up
I'm so ugly
No one seems intrested in me.....
Sam o0o
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ok that's a lie, I came on here to check TSR because I have nothing better to do..

Sorry for derailing the thread, good luck in your man-search ;p
NicolePickle
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by AustralAlien)
Maybe just relax and realise that going out there in desperation for a first relationship is not a very good thing to do, it'll lead to dissapointment in the end. Just go with the flow and you'll meet people who interest you in more than just a friendly way, especially with 6th Form to come
tbh i dont even mind if its ends up in disappointment because its not like im looking for the person to spend the rest of my life with now. i just want some experience and i want to know what its like to have a boyfriend.
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm so ugly
I repeat, I didn't even have my first kiss until I was 18 and a half. I was chatted up for the first time that same night.
It really isn't important in the grand scheme of things and almost certainly not to do with relative beauty.
Claire_Elizabeth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm so ugly

Hey there....can I buy you a drink??
millymushroom17
Report 10 years ago
I went to an all girls school too, yet never had any trouble approaching guys. I obviously hadn't been around them as much, so I did what a lot of girls would do, just smile, let him take the lead and start talking to you. After all, it is the guy's job to do that. So next time you see a guy that you like, just go with it, smile, act natural, and you shouldn't have any problem
g_star_raw_1989
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
OP, my offer still stands.
Epic Win
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Speedbird2008)
You relax, they want sex just as much as you do. Just let them approach you.
haha, classic.
strangely true too :rolleyes:
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Claire_Elizabeth)
Hey there....can I buy you a drink??

:rofl:
NicolePickle
Rep:
?
(Original post by millymushroom17)
I went to an all girls school too, yet never had any trouble approaching guys. I obviously hadn't been around them as much, so I did what a lot of girls would do, just smile, let him take the lead and start talking to you. After all, it is the guy's job to do that. So next time you see a guy that you like, just go with it, smile, act natural, and you shouldn't have any problem
thank you
NicolePickle
Rep:
?
(Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
OP, my offer still stands.
i dont think so.
Pyridine
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *Dreamer*)
Us girls are strong
lol
lidskoo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Basically Im 16 and I have absolutely no experience with guys and whenever I have the rare opportunity of a guy being interested in me I mess it up. Like yesterday on the train this guy who was actually quite good looking kept smiling at me more than once and eventually I smiled back but I'm afraid it came across as a 'omg why are you smiling at me please leave me alone' kinda smile.

I just don't know how to behave with guys.

So my question is how do I approach guys and let them now im interested without seeming creepy? I don't want to be one of those people who keep staring and trying to get the attention of the person they like when theyre obviously uncomfortable and uninterested.

Thanks in advance

P.S.

I start my first ever job this saturday and sixth form in about 2 weeks which will probably be great opportunities to meet guys. I went to an all girls school you see...

Don't worryy im the samee aha
i went to an all girl school too! :yep:
I don't like the fact that i lack experience though:no:
once you start sixthform everything should be fine...so ive been told.
g_star_raw_1989
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
i dont think so.
No wonder, you don't have a boyfriend

:getmecoat:
AustralAlien
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by millymushroom17)
Eugh why do we have to do all the work, what unwritten code is there to make us have to suffer the judgement of the female form! Mind you, I am not complaining, and it is decidedly true.
Claire_Elizabeth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why are you desparate for a bf??? Just embrace single life, and wait for the right guy to find you!!!
Absurd
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Seek and ye shall find.

Be yourself. Don't latch onto the first best guy you meet.
NicolePickle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Claire_Elizabeth)
Why are you desparate for a bf??? Just embrace single life, and wait for the right guy to find you!!!

How can I embrace single life when I don't know what its like not to be single? :p: Perhaps I might find out that non-single life is better...
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads