Turn on thread page Beta

i hate my body, help me lose weight. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    I aim for 5g fat per meal. Some people have 10g fat per meal. That's fine. But 30g?? No way!
    Unless you have at least 12 meals a day you arent eating enough fat!! Fat is essential to health.

(Original post by Tufts)
    DIY Nandos sounds interesting.

Can you buy their marinade in the supermarket? What's the stats on it?
    Not sure but you have control over how much you put on it so you can just use a little and leave the chicken in a bowl for hours to get lots of flavour. Just checked and my bottle of medium lists 40g of sauce as 50kcal. Sweet and sticky is that too but obviously has a high sugar content. All the big supermarkets sell them, normally with all the sauces and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    It was around 700 calories for the meal I described (tiny bit of chicken and green salad)

Next time you visit Nandos (*gulp* if you must visit them), ask to see their nutritional info. It will blow your mind.
    eep, that is pretty bad.
    I had looked up the veggie stuff before (pita breads and burgers) and they weren't TOO bad (like 400/500cals) but I guess the chicken is worse? and the salad, apparently.
    but yeah tbh I've only been there once and I dunno if I would again cause like happydinosaur said why not make it yourself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    Loads of people put on weight when they go to uni - the freedom to eat what you want when you want, the alcohol, the kebabs after the alcohol, being too lazy to cook proper food...it happens. So don't be too hard on yourself, and don't rush your weightloss or you will end up putting it all back on when you go back to uni.
    OMG! this is really what happened to me when I was in my Diploma year... Now I am at home ( for almost 7-8months! BACK to HEALTHY lifestyle), I eat the healthy home-food - fish and veggies most of the time. Plus fruits too!
    However, I still think hm.. so much fat still sticking around ( I think its the alcohol long-term effect! yaiks!)

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.