What situation scares the **** out of you? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Prokaryotic_crap
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
the worst situation/scenario for me is being like what happened to Lincoln Borrow (Prison Break). For any1 who doesn't watch it, basically having the government conspire against you and be put in prison and be given the death sentence and so the only way to live would be to break out of prison and live your life on the run as there is no evidence to prove your innocence.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can't think of anything. Probably dying before I get to kiss the girl of my dreams who's 45 miles away but if it happens it happens, there's nothing I can do about it. All I can say is "oh well".

I wouldnt say there's anything I'm totally terrified about. Anything Im terrified about I don't do or put myself in the situation or if it's something that I have no choice about (like the example just given), there's nothing I can do. Therefore there's nothing Im really scared about.

Though I can say, the last thing I want to happen is for my kids if I have any to have a life just like mine, or me to be in the same financial situation as my parents. Things have got to get better, not stay the same because this isn't good. My mum wouldn't be happy either if that happened. Tbh, I'd rather die than continue a life the way things are now as an adult. Maybe if I were in a different country, London has a huge influence on things but basically, being anywhere and being in this situation as an adult, or to have kids and them go through what Im going through, that's scary.

If I know my kids aren't going to have a better future than I am, I don't want kids because I wouldn't do that to them.
蘋果
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Being trapped in a place where I can't move at all for a huge long period of time.
Or being bedridden for the rest of my life.
Dr. Unk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Being buried alive. Man that would suck.
be-lie-ve
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Pregnancy.
Eurgh.
*Passion*Fruit*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Being happy.
And preganacy + child birth + possible abortion if I was pregnant
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Being on death row and being led to the "room" where either the electric chair or the lethal injection awaits me. I dont think there's anything more terrifying than being led to your death.
thanette
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
someone in my house and me not knowing about it, when they're out to hurt me...
jjbristol
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
Being on death row and being led to the "room" where either the electric chair or the lethal injection awaits me. I dont think there's anything more terrifying than being led to your death.
i don't know but i'b be so depressed on death row i'd actually look forward to that. the life without parole scares me much more
tropical-twist3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
suddenly waking up and realising you are comletely paralysed, you can't move, you can't scream, all you can do is let tears stream down your face. and then something nasty appears and starts coming closer and closer...
Kilariously Jazzed
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Being in coma, then waking up - I know exactly what's going on but can't speak or let anyone know I'm awake. eeeeekkkkkkkk!
onthejubileeline
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Being buried alive. I used to have a recurring dream that demonic Victorian children (one resembled Helena Bonham Carter, the other looking like Oliver Twist - the one with the girly voice) were burying me in the creepy church graveyard near my house. Watching Kill Bill 2 hasn't served to relieve that fear either - ARGH.
Chemical_Scum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
pissing of a nut job who then goes after a loved one to get at you. worst possible scenario ever.
Red Dust
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dentalstudentGKT)
being operated on and you have the condition under general anaesthesia when you are concious and awake but cant move any part of your body so you can feel everything but can't do anything about it.
:ditto:
The idea of this happening scares the hell out of me.
jjbristol
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
accidently killing or horrifically maiming somebody i love also scares me
The Epicurean
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Old age...that something i don't like because i know it will one day happen.
Toffee_Kid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm, the thought of being in the ocean. I don't have to be drowning, and there need be no animals out to nibble me, but I feel physically sick at the thought of having nothing to stand on, or being surrounded by water.

It's kinda funny - whenever I go to the beach, or to the swimming centre, I can't sleep that night because I can remember the feel of being surrounded by water & waves brushing past. It makes me so scared I have to keep the light on all night.

&& I'm scared of the deep end of swimming pools because I keep thinking can feel jellyfish & sharks swimming past me. && I hate the sea because I keep thinking some animal's gonna pop up from nowhere and hurt me.

Thus I haven't been near the sea or pool in about two years.

bleh
tetters
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Buried alive in a coffin.

Trapped in a very small space and left to die without food/water.

Being trapped in a car as it burns down.

Falling off a boat and being left in the middle of the ocean.

A virus created by the military that is accidently released and will then kill everyone on earth.

Would you like some more pleasantries?
Toffee_Kid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh yea, && stuffy rooms make me panic because I find it hard to breathe. I have to spoon with my boyfriend because i have panic attacks when we sleep all cuddled up & i don't get enough air.

it's fun being a freak :p:
star_5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There was this one time I had this dream about poison cornflakes....let me explain...

Ok, so I was back in the reception class at my old primary school, (in my dream,) and everyone was queueing up in their class lines. Then the principal called out my name, but I was really scared and didn't wanna go up. But then my two cousins, who were in the year about me, grabbed my arms and led me up to the front. Everyone was staring at me....And then the principal plucked a bowl of poison cornflakes from behind his back, with a spoon, and when I wouldn't eat them, (for obvious reasons-I didn't wanna die,) he started spoonfeeding me and thereby forced me to eat them! The cornflakes looked normal though, but they were poisonous...:sly:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (154)
27.55%
No (405)
72.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise