Have you ever been bullied? Watch

Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yep I was bullied as a child for being a tomboy. A couple of girls used to pull my skirt up and show everyone my knickers and try and pull them down while singing about how I was a girl and should act like one. I also frequently pushed against walls, pushed to the floor, stamped on, kicked and punched. I was ugly, which was another focal point for them and in year 2 I was very ill so they used to take the mick out of that. I had funny ears and they tried to pull them really hard to "make them normal" but left me the **** alone after I started defending myself, I know how to fight dirty :yep:

I'd definitely intervene if I saw someone being bullied, yes
billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
I was bullied in primary school, and I would intervene if I saw someone being bullied because I know what it feels like.
Thud
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sick Puppy)
Yep I was bullied as a child for being a tomboy. A couple of girls used to pull my skirt up and show everyone my knickers and try and pull them down while singing about how I was a girl and should act like one. I also frequently pushed against walls, pushed to the floor, stamped on, kicked and punched. I was ugly, which was another focal point for them and in year 2 I was very ill so they used to take the mick out of that. I had funny ears and they tried to pull them really hard to "make them normal" but left me the **** alone after I started defending myself, I know how to fight dirty :yep:

I'd definitely intervene if I saw someone being bullied, yes
are you the same person as puppy?
Tipitman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What you think, I'm a ginger male lol. Mostly chavs now tho and not very often and I'm old enough not too care soooo eh lol.
History Lost in Physics
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was bullied until I was 14 - when I realised talking in a posh accent didn't get you anywhere in my school
Sick Puppy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
are you the same person as puppy?
pardon?
free_the_mind
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1) Primary school
2) no never been one
3) would definately intervene
WoWZa
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's been friendly ish banter throughout some aspects of school which was generally pretty cool and legendary and one time I had my pants pulled down (which was very quickly covered up!) on a GCSE geography field trip. My geography teacher (saucy little minx) was laughing. Not sure if she was looking in that direction at the time though
Jamsie_853
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was bullied between years seven to nine, it's where my paranoia has stemmed from.
No one does it now but one person *****es left, right and centre about me and puts up petty phrases on msn in a hope I may explode in a rage on my side of the screen. It's funny actually, at least I'm on their mind so I'm doing something right.
~ Purple Rose ~
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was bullied all through secondary school.
JocastaJackal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mostly through primary and halfway through secondary for me. I went to London schools which could explain this; it stopped when I moved out to a school in Bucks for me. Most of it was physical to be honest, I was knocked out on two occasions by boys and began having seizures which stopped by about age 10, blah. GCSE/sixth form was pain free for me thankfully.

The most recent occasion was this horrible giant chavvy girl punching me in year 10- round abouts, luckily I had friends that came and dragged her away before I even had a chance to respond, she could have killed me with how hard she was hitting me I swear. I have permanent damage in one of my eyes because of this now. Oh yeah before anyone asks why I didn't put charges against her, the damage wasn't evident until I had an eye test 6 months later and the optician told me what had happened. Nyeh.
pauleverest
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jamsie_853)
No one does it now but one person *****es left, right and centre about me and puts up petty phrases on msn in a hope I may explode in a rage on my side of the screen. It's funny actually, at least I'm on their mind so I'm doing something right.
Well thats just one of my favourite past times !
And do you know whats funny, when you dont leave a name and the person who reads the screen name is so big headed they straight away believe that its them that im talking about ! Sad really !

Bt yes... i was bullied! And i'll never forget or forgive him!
At least I can sleep well at night
Pheonixx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by cpj1987)
1. Yes, throughout my childhood. Not recently.
2. No, I haven't.
3. Yes, I would.
same
Jamsie_853
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by pauleverest)
Well thats just one of my favourite past times !
And do you know whats funny, when you dont leave a name and the person who reads the screen name is so big headed they straight away believe that its them that im talking about ! Sad really !

Bt yes... i was bullied! And i'll never forget or forgive him!
At least I can sleep well at night
Well with the amount of people who you do snipe at I'm not surprised people get confused in all honesty. :p:
One person Paul, out of what? Eight billion? I don't stay up worrying about you, as much as you'd like me to. :cool:
pauleverest
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well with the amount of people who you do snipe at I'm not surprised people get confused in all honesty. :p:
One person Paul, out of what? Eight billion? I don't stay up worrying about you, as much as you'd like me to. :cool:
Just thought id inform this forum what types of **** you bully people with?

Should i start with the 911 gib made at sarah or the nasty comment about my deceased dad?
Or the ability to drive away all your friends with *****ful comments about them ... and their hair
Jamsie_853
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just thought id inform this forum what types of **** you bully people with?

Should i start with the 911 gib made at sarah or the nasty comment about my deceased dad?
Or the ability to drive away all your friends with *****ful comments about them ... and their hair
Get it right Paul, I didn't insult your dad, I said at least I had one.. I spoke to Ciara about that, more than you'll be able to grasp actually and she was more annoyed about other aspects of me such as bieng too quiet. Me and Sarah also had a serious conversation about that, but unlike you, we have both been able to mature and she was able to at least acknowledge me and not be skeptical.

To other members who will inevitably read this, make of me what you will, these comments were made years ago, and I don't stir up old rubbish, just this person has a vendetta against me about them. I apologise to you ALL if any of the remarks may have hurt you, and if I ever do meet you in real life, then I will explain, I am quite happy to do so.
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've never been bullied, I don't see why they firstly complain to the school through parents etc.

If things don't improve then repeatedly get in fights with the bullies, the teachers should pay even more attention to the situation if the bullies don't back down eventually.
pauleverest
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Get it right Paul, I didn't insult your dad, I said at least I had one.. I spoke to Ciara about that, more than you'll be able to grasp actually and she was more annoyed about other aspects of me such as bieng too quiet. Me and Sarah also had a serious conversation about that, but unlike you, we have both been able to mature and she was able to at least acknowledge me and not be skeptical.

To other members who will inevitably read this, make of me what you will, these comments were made years ago, and I don't stir up old rubbish, just this person has a vendetta against me about them. I apologise to you ALL if any of the remarks may have hurt you, and if I ever do meet you in real life, then I will explain, I am quite happy to do so.
HA ! Now people can see you for what you really are!
You can think that people have forgiven, but appearances can be deceiving!
Just cause you write a letter or email (not man enough to explain to some1s face) explaining that your sorry and want to turn over a new leaf, well ive heard that too many times pass your lips ! You've started to become a broken record !

Btw you just might want to aploigse to gemma ! She's still waiting
Jamsie_853
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
HA ! Now people can see you for what you really are!
You can think that people have forgiven, but appearances can be deceiving!
Just cause you write a letter or email (not man enough to explain to some1s face) explaining that your sorry and want to turn over a new leaf, well ive heard that too many times pass your lips ! You've started to become a broken record !

Btw you just might want to aploigse to gemma ! She's still waiting
That was the whole message Paul!
If I wanted to save face I would have privately messaged you. Think about it.
PaperChain
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was bullied when I was a kid by my best friend at the time because I stopped her and a couple of friends bullying our other friend (now my best friend). So yes to the first and last questions, no to the second.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.51%
No (556)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (188)
20.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed