Simple question how to make 500 pounds in 1 month Watch

This discussion is closed.
duracell
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To be quite frank at this point in your life, you're not going to be able to make £500 in one month.
If you just want to make and save some money, see if any of your neighbours need odd jobs doing, could also try any/all of the shops near where you live, explain you can only work at weekends and see what happens.
Use your common sense - if it was possible to make £500 in a month when you're 15.. everyone would be doing it..
abhi104
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by balloon_parade)
Depends where you live really. If you live in a more rural area then it could be quite tricky. For your age thought I think waitressing in a cafe is probably the most likely as a lot of places require you to be 16. Maybe you could ring round some of the shops in your local area and find out.
I live in london!
Liquidus Zeromus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What do you need £500 for anyway?
abhi104
(Original post by duracell)
To be quite frank at this point in your life, you're not going to be able to make £500 in one month.
If you just want to make and save some money, see if any of your neighbours need odd jobs doing, could also try any/all of the shops near where you live, explain you can only work at weekends and see what happens.
Use your common sense - if it was possible to make £500 in a month when you're 15.. everyone would be doing it..
Yeha i get your point! Me mate said he mde 250 pounds in a month by helping his dad out every weekend and sutimes after school! Me other mate made a website it took him 1 day to make it and he sold it fr 100 pounds to sum guy! But its hrd to find sumone to sell it to. Ok fine what if i be a bit more realistic can i make 550 pounds in 3 months
duracell
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
Exactly what I was thinking!
h82think
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by abhi104)
Wts this job seekers allowance
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTax...rk/DG_10018757

(Original post by philosophy_kid)
Is that what they pay you? :p:
Yes But I am actively looking for work, and went for 2 job interviews on Wednesday and hope to hear back from them soon! Plus I have 2 more interviews coming up.
Report 10 years ago
Work for a pharmaceutical company and test their drugs, preferably neurological ones which claim to enhance the brains logical thinking - that if there was a simple way to make £500 in a month, everyone would be doing it.
abhi104
(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
Holiday lool. Na im not being rude and all but nt been on holiday in 2 years or seen me relatives living abroad in 2 years. Its nt about me though its me mum i wna treat her to a holiday. My sister said that she wuld try to make sum money but she said tat all 3 of us shuld go and she gna try to mke all the money for all 3 of us but its unlikely so if there was anything i culd do i shuld try. Its also hard fr her cause she goin uni and gt to try to pay those expenses as well and she doin medicine so gt mre wrk to do and all.
im so academic
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Seeing as you are in school, why don't you find the cure for cancer and sell it to the NHS for millions! :rolleyes:

Anyway, don't you have life insurance? :hubba:

I say the next time you fall of a cliff, and break your arm (not your leg otherwise you'll find it hard walking), then claim the insurance money! Also bear in mind, since you are a child (i.e. under-18) you don't have to pay for hospital costs! There, easy money and you get to experience something once-in-a-lifetime! :p:
abhi104
(Original post by balloon_parade)
Get a job at the weekend or after-school? I had 2 jobs when I was at school & colelge so its not really an excuse!

Otherwise you aren't going to make £500 in a month. Sorry.
Where did u get a job? And how old were you
trefusis128
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yup that teh erason i never wanted to get a job im gna get paid very little tats why i wanted to amke money sumhw like on the internet liek make a website and then my sister who is 21 can sell it fr me sayin tat she made it and all
You should be a proof reader.
duracell
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by trefusis128)
:yep:
anyarian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Frieza)
I buy your soul for £500 pounds.
your sig is hilarious. you have to be kidding though. please?

still can't stop laughing.
:toofunny:
jack252
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i GO TO SCHOOL I CNT GET A JOB I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL YEAH! why do u think i said not working at a shop
the majority of us are at school/uni here and we still manage jobs if we need them.....and still have a life....dont be lazy
philosophy_kid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
PMFSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abhi104
Yeah very funny i just got warned for wrighting in slang and not writing the words properly
abhi104
(Original post by jack252)
the majority of us are at school/uni here and we still manage jobs if we need them.....and still have a life....dont be lazy
I aint lazy dude. Im probably the least lazy person. I dont like sitting at home. I just thought that a 15 year old could not get a job.
trefusis128
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah very funny i just got warned for wrighting in slang and not writing the words properly
Justice is served.
philosophy_kid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What??? Who warned you your mum? Or this site??? Write how you want love, screw em - say it's your religion!

ghio dfgiouhdrighd dfiocghdcihg cdghidf;hgdi icudh gdi;fuhcgdiu;ha; i ! YEAH!
Liquidus Zeromus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll pay you £500 if you get an A in English.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (78)
30%
No - I got the required grades (149)
57.31%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.69%

Watched Threads