Huh?
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I wasn't.
    Yes you did. Watch.

How is shisha with weed worse?

ReputationRep:
    Without going into anti/pro weed... see other post for about 5 hrs *cough*.... I can't imagine it would be any worse - as the smoke is pretty much the same, just with different active compounds (ie THC)

However, save weed for bongs/joints... i agree with above... shisha is like a cake, and altho hash cakes are yummie, how can they compare to a huge big smokey sponge cake!

yummmiieee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Yes you did. Watch.

How is shisha with weed worse?
    It was just a jokey comment... whatever you think about Shisha shisha with weed would be worse.

And shisha without = legal. Shisha with = (presumably) illegal. Plus the latter gets you high, which may be good or bad I suppose depending on the person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    :hmmm:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    It was just a jokey comment... whatever you think about Shisha shisha with weed would be worse.

And shisha without = legal. Shisha with = (presumably) illegal. Plus the latter gets you high, which may be good or bad I suppose depending on the person.
    LOl the goodness/badness obviously depends on legality...

ANYWAY???

What are your favorite flavours? Ne one tried cherry?
    Sometimes apple gets a bit strong for me.

Peace x

ReputationRep:

You see you just started a mini argument right there

Ok fair enough, its just you see these arguments over and over again

ReputationRep:

i have tried shisha laced with weed many times and it gets you extremely high. Shisha on its own may get you very light headed but combine it with weed and its extreme.

ReputationRep:
    oh god i can see where this is going! lol...

going for fag brb xx

ReputationRep:
    Very. Contains way more the concentration of toxins of cigarettes, plus you do it for longer.

ReputationRep:
    Plus the latter gets you high
    Heaven forbid! That would be terrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBillyBrownx)
    :console:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellerism)
    Shisha doesnt sound english, it must be harmful
    What about tobacco?

Etymology

The Spanish word "tabaco" is thought to have its origin in Arawakan language, particularly, in the Taino language of the Caribbean. In Taino, it was said to refer either to a roll of tobacco leaves (according to Bartolome de Las Casas, 1552), or to the tabago, a kind of Y-shaped pipe for sniffing tobacco smoke (according to Oviedo; with the leaves themselves being referred to as Cohiba)[7].
    However, similar words in Spanish and Italian were commonly used from 1410 to define medicinal herbs, originating from the Arabic tabbaq, a word reportedly dating to the 9th century, as the name of various herbs[8].

ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so conclusion is it is harmful but ok in moderation, was wondering because I went on tuesday and going again tommorrow. I dont care right now, im thinking of the long term - hence why I never got into cigerettes.

Also presumably the cheaper stuff (which sometimes doesnt taste as good) has more crap in it? ?

ReputationRep:
    To clear all the misconceptions about shisha up, guys:

1) Shisha dosn't contain Tobacco:
    Yes, Shisha DOES contain Tobacco. And the best shisha tobacco is 'Al Fakher'!!:p:

2) Shisha is more harmful than cigarette:
    Yes, it is... if you smoke 10 or 20 shishas a day. Which is very very very very very rare!!! If you smoke it like most shisha smokers, like me...which is about twice a week, then its okay. Just like everything is in Moderation.

Shisha is fine to smoke anyway! It dosn't cause cancer as much as cigarettes do...because: The tobacco is HEATED with coals, and not burnt, resulting in the carcinogens from tobacco to not be activated with heat to the level when they cause harm. And secondly, it is then filtered through water. Although water is a crap filter, it does remove some of the crap.

peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daruishraz)
    To clear all the misconceptions about shisha up, guys:

1) Shisha dosn't contain Tobacco:
    Yes, Shisha DOES contain Tobacco. And the best shisha tobacco is 'Al Fakher'!!:p:

2) Shisha is more harmful than cigarette:
    Yes, it is... if you smoke 10 or 20 shishas a day. Which is very very very very very rare!!! If you smoke it like most shisha smokers, like me...which is about twice a week, then its okay. Just like everything is in Moderation.

Shisha is fine to smoke anyway! It dosn't cause cancer as much as cigarettes do...because: The tobacco is HEATED with coals, and not burnt, resulting in the carcinogens from tobacco to not be activated with heat to the level when they cause harm. And secondly, it is then filtered through water. Although water is a crap filter, it does remove some of the crap.

peace
    And where is your evidence from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry Kisses)
    And where is your evidence from?
    Evidence of which point?

ReputationRep:
    Let's put it this way: an hour on the shisha pipe followed by an attempt to go out running will result in epic failure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Let's put it this way: an hour on the shisha pipe followed by an attempt to go out running will result in epic failure.
    I actually went shisha for about 3 or 4 hours. I went outside, and ran for about 30secs for my bus...

It was very very bad! It didnt kill, but I could tell it was dangerous. I had to rest, breath... I became really blurred etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daruishraz)
    Evidence of which point?
    lol sorry didnt want to seem rude, no its just because everywhere Ive read about shisha tells me something different, so i was wondering how you know it definatly has tobacco in it etc

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.