Turn on thread page Beta

3-top things, for being in a ... LOVE! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    1. Seeing their smile and laugh makes you smile and laugh.
    2. It's you and them against the world.
    3. He made me realise how lucky I already was with my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haidoreru)
    lol! Agreed! Well, I'm not really in an LDR but... our current situation sure feels like one! I'm currently spending my entire summer 7,000 miles away from my bf. Absolutely agonising.
    LOL omg my summer was that too! he was in the USA and I was in Japan with a 13 hour time difference. That sucked major balls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry)
    LOL omg my summer was that too! he was in the USA and I was in Japan with a 13 hour time difference. That sucked major balls!
    wow. 13-hours' difference? That must make it very difficult even to talk to him on MSN / Skype. I'm a little bit luckier since there's only a 7-hr time difference between us so we get to talk on msn almost everyday. Ugh. It's sometimes frustrating though since I'm reminded of the physical distance between us every time we talk on MSN.

Anyway, will be back home soon! I'm looking forward to it. Heheh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haidoreru)
    wow. 13-hours' difference? That must make it very difficult even to talk to him on MSN / Skype. I'm a little bit luckier since there's only a 7-hr time difference between us so we get to talk on msn almost everyday. Ugh. It's sometimes frustrating though since I'm reminded of the physical distance between us every time we talk on MSN.

Anyway, will be back home soon! I'm looking forward to it. Heheh
    I'd be up til 2am just to talk to him and up ridiculously early to talk to him again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolly-88)
    Aww this thread is making me sad. I'm in a relationship....but i don't get any of the aforementioned benefits....maybe i need a new boyfriend lol.

AWw...!! i am sorry doesnt mean to upset u!
    new bf! lmao, good idea! hahaa... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    1. Just having that someone who you love and they love you back.
    2. Cuddles
    3. Having someone to care about and think about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dita_parlo)
    -Having somebody to laugh with
    -Having somebody to care for
    -Being able to talk about anything and get an honest opinion back.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    gahr this thread is amazingly uplifting and then you think and it crushes you

:P

Ahh i wont be single for much longer... i hope

ReputationRep:
    awww this thread is too cute!

*all the cuddling i want
    *the way his eyes light up when he smiles
    *the way he makes something completely boring (like, a car ride to somewhere) somehow fun

:love:

ReputationRep:
    1. Cuddles
    2. Knowing someone really cares about me outside my family
    3. Always having something to cheer me up (at least I have X, etc.)

ReputationRep:
    1. Being 100% comfortable around somebody, feeling free to talk to them about whatever you or your partner wants to.

2. Being able to share experiences with somebody in a much deeper level.

3. Generally having that strong bond that is pretty much inexplicable. While you may be able to enjoy the first two points with good friends, the actual 'love' feeling isn't there. It's undefinable, IMO. It's so nice.

Dayng, I miss love.

ReputationRep:
    1. Having someone who wants you to be happy and will do everything in their power to make that happen.
    2. Having someone who you can call up cos you're upset about something silly/pathetic that seems too stupid to bother caling a friend about
    3. Having someone who knows you better than you do yourself and understands you completely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    awww this thread is too cute!

*all the cuddling i want
    *the way his eyes light up when he smiles
    *the way he makes something completely boring (like, a car ride to somewhere) somehow fun

:love:

:ditto:

ReputationRep:
    - Feeling so happy to spend time with him that we can spend all day watching movies and never get bored.
    - The way that a hug from him can always make me feel better about anything.
    - Having someone to giggle and chat with, about anything and everything, and being able to pull stupid faces and never feel embarassed.

ReputationRep:
    - Always having someone there who you know "gets" you, even when you're making absolutely no sense whatsoever
    - Having someone around with whom you can be yourself 100% of the time, say stupid things, do stupid things and not be embarassed
    - Kisses and cuddles on tap

There are more that are rather specific to me and my fella, but generally those

ReputationRep:
    1. the nighttime and early morning (dammit, any time of the day!) snuggles in bed...when the duvet is all cold but your bodies are warm.. Someone you're so in love with, you actually prefer snuggling to sex.
    2. being with someone who knows you inside out, you can truly be your real self with them and they love you for it. You don't have to put on any act.
    3. Oh and another thing, they are your best friend as well as your boyfriend
    4. Having someone who completely cares about you, looks out for you all the time, makes you feel amazing and beautiful, always compliments you and reassures you if you feel down... and prefers you without makeup
    5. They are the person who you best love spending time with, above family and best friends etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggd2)
    gahr this thread is amazingly uplifting and then you think and it crushes you

:P

Ahh i wont be single for much longer... i hope
    Hehe.. that is what I m trying to get too by starting the thread. High 5! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by storminaDcup)
    1. the nighttime and early morning (dammit, any time of the day!) snuggles in bed...when the duvet is all cold but your bodies are warm.. Someone you're so in love with, you actually prefer snuggling to sex.
    2. being with someone who knows you inside out, you can truly be your real self with them and they love you for it. You don't have to put on any act.
    3. Oh and another thing, they are your best friend as well as your boyfriend
    4. Having someone who completely cares about you, looks out for you all the time, makes you feel amazing and beautiful, always compliments you and reassures you if you feel down... and prefers you without makeup
    5. They are the person who you best love spending time with, above family and best friends etc.

I love ur number 4 i wish someone out there.. ! well can "be" all these sweet things.

ReputationRep:
    1. spending fun times with someone you love
    2. the tingly feeling you get when they kiss your forehead.
    3. and endless cuddles!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.