The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Generally I find guys simpler to deal with - girls are too complicated sometimes.. Girls can be a bit more judgemental than guys. There's something about guys who just accept you for who you are whereas girls... can be critical about how you look, etc. I guess it's natural female behaviour to assess other women as potential competition?

Sometimes it's great to have girl friends to talk about girly stuff with; whereas guys will most definitely cannot relate with.
Reply 41
The Saurus
as long as you don't like talking about politics, history, current affairs, sciences, sport, video games or humorous anecdotes of course

:yy:
Reply 42
It depends on the person, but generally I find male people much easier to be around. I'm naturally self-conscious and I feel as though females are always judging me more and thinking about my looks. I hate the bitchiness and dramas, but I know that's a bit of a generalization.

Tbh, i get on best with gay men!
Reply 43
I'm essentially motivated by sex, so find girls to be inherently more engaging. That said, they're seldom witty.
Reply 44
It's perfectly normal. Alot of girls do.
girls and boys are good for different things friendship wise.
I could never not have female mates though...boys are terrible at gossiping (on the whole)...and my sexual tales tend to scare them slightly, where as with the girls it's amusing!! (although that's probably more to do with most of my lad mates being virgins and none of my female mates being virgins!!)
I generally seem to have more guy friends than girl friends - more similar interests and sense of humour generally. And i think i find quite a lot of girls to be bitchy and superficial which isn't my thing - but its not intentional - im happy to chat/make friends with anyone but from experience yeah it generally is more guys than girls
I'm like this. I find that guys are alot more relaxed at over thinking all the time. I'm not sure why but every girl I met we don't seem to click, for no apparant reason they have a certain disliking to me, I might have became to used to being around guys that I give off the wrong sort of vibes, but I'm not sure it's like they seem to dislike me from the word "go".

My family always wonder why I don't have any, not one at all, girl friends, they are forever saying things like "you need girls around you" or "guys won't always be there" :s-smilie: . Why not? They might be male but it doesn't mean they can't talk to me the way a girl does.

I much prefer talking to a guy than gossiping behind someones back with a girl or having them talk behind my back, girls are amazingly good at that.
Reply 48
I enjoy boys company more as I find they don't try and create drama all the time, although it does get a bit annoying when they constantly talk about how they are going to modify their cars and whatnot. You can't have it all I guess!
I prefer guys. I have mainly guy friends at uni, and then my girl friends from school come home from their uni's, and suddenly the conversation isn't Star Wars, Xbox 360 games and general geekiness and politically incorrect jokes, but "which do you prefer, H and M or Primark?" or, "I love your necklace, I saw one just like it with matching earrings..."
Oh hell yeah. I find guys much funnier than girls and so much more easy going. I hate hanging around with girls who only gossip about others and dont want to play frisbee or dodgeball :p:
joey11223
... i work at Iceland btw ...

"wow dude that sucks, hope it works out"
This is a nice session of group therapy we've got going on here :biggrin:

To be honest, I like both. With guys you can just talk crap and it's funny, but then again there's a sense of competitiveness that sometimes gets a bit much. Whereas with girls I find they listen a lot more and there's a sense of empathy.
Anonymous
hey

jsut wondering if there are any other girls out there who prefer the company of guys to girls. i'm a girl and i find guys' company more enjoyable and straightforward than girls. i also find them a lot easier to work with than girls. i prefer to get more straight to the point, and find them funnier than girls. obviously i'm making sweeping generalisations, but in general i have found this.

anyone else?

same here! i also like guys company than girls because girls have lots of talk. but there are girls too that i get along pretty well.

home study
Anonymous
hey

jsut wondering if there are any other girls out there who prefer the company of guys to girls. i'm a girl and i find guys' company more enjoyable and straightforward than girls. i also find them a lot easier to work with than girls. i prefer to get more straight to the point, and find them funnier than girls. obviously i'm making sweeping generalisations, but in general i have found this.

anyone else?

Who doesn't?
my gf is the same, and always has been. she is always up for a night out with the lads, but a little unsure with the girls lol..
Franc Vouloir
"wow dude that sucks, hope it works out"

like dude why does that suck. It's a good holiday/weekend job, a bit quieter then the likes of Sainsburys and it has a giant freezer i go in all the time when it's too hot.:p:
Reply 57
I agree- guys are way better. Less bitchy, which is probably the main thing, but I just get on with them in general way better
me too!! i'm compensating as i went to a all girls' school for 5yrs :smile:
Reply 59
Same as me. I get on so much better with guys than i do girls. I mean i have a couple of like best girl friends but generally i am friends with alot more guys.

Latest

Trending

Trending