Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i can write with legible handwriting at a moderate speed, but when it gets to exam speed (english exam, say) it get awful - i could barely read it when i looked over it!

ReputationRep:
    The faster the handwriting the messier the words.

ReputationRep:
    My handwriting's not perfect, speed> neatness. Aslong as the examiner can read it then, who cares?

ReputationRep:
    I think im generally a fast writer, i didnt even notice this until people kept pointing it out to me. My writing is also atrociously messy, i think im the only person who can actually read it, which is pretty bad. When it comes to exams i have to spend the last 15 minutes checking that you can actually read my answers.

ReputationRep:
    I would say I am a very quick writer. However I do end up throwing my pen across the exam hall in english exams (lmao mock and real.) That was too much writing!

Unfortunately it's not always legible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiyaguys)
    lol alright then
    i remember before year 7 thinking 'im gonna teach myself to be a lefty' because i thought it'd be cool to go to a new school and be able to write with both hands :P:
    btw, I AM a lefty.

Seriously I am.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilangel890)
    I would say I am a very quick writer. However I do end up throwing my pen across the exam hall in english exams (lmao mock and real.) That was too much writing!

Unfortunately it's not always legible!
    :rofl: lol hehe :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramadulla)
    My handwriting's not perfect, speed> neatness. Aslong as the examiner can read it then, who cares?
    You got a point there buddy. BuT neatness counts as an impression. The examiner should feel interested in checking your paper :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisTheRockGod)
    The faster the handwriting the messier the words.
    Not always.

ReputationRep:
    I can write really fast apparently. Although I get stressed when it starts to look messy, so start writing slower, hah. Regardless of being able to write fast, I always seem to be the last to get things down on paper... too much daydreaming and distraction, methinks

ReputationRep:
    I'm such a slow writer and it annoys because I always have more to say. At least my handwriting's neat though :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    I'm such a slow writer and it annoys because I always have more to say. At least my handwriting's neat though :teeth:
    I havent seen u in ages. Where've you been? DO u even remember me? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I write moderately fast but at GCSE my friend wrote so slowly that she got 10% extra time on all exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    I havent seen u in ages. Where've you been? DO u even remember me? :hugs:
    Remember you? How could I ever forget?! :p: I'm cool, thanks. How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    Remember you? How could I ever forget?! :p: I'm cool, thanks. How about yourself?
    I am great, all is gud. I am fit fat. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I am great, all is gud. I am fit fat. :hugs:
    Excellent to hear :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You got a point there buddy. BuT neatness counts as an impression. The examiner should feel interested in checking your paper :hugs:
    Probably. But as-long as the handwriting legible and too shabby; the examiner won't be too hard on you since they will appreciative of exam-stress, etc...

ReputationRep:
    Yes mines slow
    I get 25% extra time in exams Because I won't finish int ime otherwise

EDIT: There are other factors involved, but yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramadulla)
    Probably. But as-long as the handwriting legible and too shabby; the examiner won't be too hard on you since they will appreciative of exam-stress, etc...
    Yes, thats true too.

ReputationRep:
    My handwriting is ultra slow. :p: Since I never write with join up letters. But normally I still manage to finish the exam on times (not enough time to check them though) :yep:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.