Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacket Potato)
    Every lady I have spoken to says red high heels are just unbeatable. ANyone got any ideas why though?! As in, I love them too but why is it that they appeal to almost every woman?

RED = colour that represents sexy and dangerous. I rest my case.

ReputationRep:
    my favs are black patent christian louboutin pumps (with the red soles)
    hott

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alamode09)
    my favs are black patent christian louboutin pumps (with the red soles)
    hott
    do you own a pair?? they're gorgeous. I'd love some louboutins

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately the world is an unfair place and I thus do not own a pair =(
    however, I did try them on at bloomingdales a few weeks ago!
    i don't know how i am living without their gorgeousness in my life, so i'm currently trying to save up for them--$770. idk how many pounds that is as I live in new york, but I think the exchange is about double now right?

arghhhh maybe my parents will be feeling gracious when my graduation comes around, haha

ReputationRep:
    The only problem is I'd be two worried to wear them out in case they got spoilt!

ReputationRep:
    haha this is true
    I'd probably just wear them around my room and photograph them and place them an a specially lighted glass box to admire =P
    they're like a piece of art!

ReputationRep:
    I like heels but can't wear them..already taller than most of my friends, don't want to be any taller thanks

ReputationRep:
    I dont love red heels...I'll never wear them, their just not me.

ReputationRep:
    i like em cuz they stand out
    and red apparently suits my skin colour,
    and can be worn to clash as well as go...
    red shoes, n, red nails,
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    omg I love those, they're on my list of potential 'going out' shoes actually because they are soooo lush!

They do them in red too:

but as hot as they are they look a bit trashy.
    Na, I definitely prefer the black ones - saw a pair of red ones in the shop and they werent as nice. Plus red doesnt go with as many things as black. Plus if you scuff black ones I dont think it'd be as noticeable as on the red. Practicalities haha.

I like the black - they look so classy IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    You know what they say about red shoes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Red shoes, no knickers!
    Hmm...

I have 3 pairs of red shoes of variable heel height.
    So... is it true what they say?

ReputationRep:
    because red= visual sex
    heels= visual sex
    So they're a visual double orgasm

ReputationRep:
    I agree with lots of you in that they can potentially look a bit tarty or that heels are impossible but just to look at them in a shop, standing alone they are amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    Hmm...

So... is it true what they say?
    Not in my case, but you never know with other people.

ReputationRep:
    They don't look trashy at all to me, with the right outfit. I don't own any myself, simply because i have no space for any more heels, i have far too many pairs...I do like them though.

ReputationRep:
    i don't like red heels :no:

ReputationRep:
    Dorothy complex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I need a new pair actually...good job you reminded me, I might need them on Thursday. ANYWAY, I don't like buying shoes online (I am quite picky about the fit, and I have odd shaped feet), so can anyone recommend a pair of heels similar to this? On Thursdays I look fabulous (special night), but I often end up running around madly and I need a lower heel than my current red ones.
    http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...5067_601761_-1

? (I want them. )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle89)
    I much prefer black - just bought a gorgeous pair of killer black high heels from Red Herring at Debenhams...

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...9587_699537_-1

They're higher than they look in that picture. I LOVE them, not worn them out yet but I know they're gonna kill my feet lol
    :eek: I love!
    I'm not a fan of red heels either, much prefer black. I think they look sexier. :yep:
    I love red nails though. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Thanks Meltdown30

And yes, red nails are gorgeous As long as you have long nails they are fab. However, my job means mine have to be kept reeeeeeeeally short, so I haven't worn red in a while.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.