The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yawn
Am I?

Have a look at the context in which I wrote my posts...particularly the one in response to Tombola's first on this thread.

Big hint...post #26

Fine then, I admit it was taken out of context.

yawn
How does that song go? "....and start all over again."

They're not going to start again.
Reply 41
electriic_ink
Fine then, I admit it was taken out of context.

They're not going to start again.

Look...I'm sorry to have to repeat myself, but you're taking it out of context again.

Melancholy said that the scientists involved in the HDC should Ctrl+Alt+Del the thing. My song take off was based on his premiss which would necessitate them starting "all over again."

Context is all important in efficient debate imho.:smile:
yawn
Look...I'm sorry to have to repeat myself, but you're taking it out of context again.

Melancholy said that the scientists involved in the HDC should Ctrl+Alt+Del the thing. My song take off was based on his premiss which would necessitate them starting "all over again."

Context is all important in efficient debate imho.:smile:

Nonsense.

:p:
Reply 43
electriic_ink
Nonsense.

:p:

Have it your way, mate...but mark my words....:yep:
yawn
Lol...do you know? Sometimes I feel like a school 'marm' dealing firmly with recalcitrant 12 year old boys...or Miss Whiplash dealing with older boys/men! :biggrin:

:spank:
:o:
Reply 45
yawn
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7626944.stm

Oh, dear...and all our scientists had such high hopes that it would give them answers about the origins of the universe.

Backing to the drawing board, I guess. :rolleyes:

that's quite disappointing actually; it would be better to have discovered nothing than stupid equipment malfunctioning like that. it was all too good to be true after all :shifty:
Reply 46
yawn
That's good then. Reassurance from you holds more weight than the opinions of all the scientific minds who are actually working with the LHC.

Hahahaha!

Wayyyy over yawns head.
Reply 47
That's 2 minutes of my life, I'll never get back, reading through this thread
Reply 48
Conure
Hahahaha!

Wayyyy over yawns head.

Irony is obviously wayyyy over your head. :biggrin:

But never mind...keep taking the tablets and wait for the tea to come round. :wink:
Reply 49
Alright, which careless bastard left the freezer door ajar? :hmmm:
Reply 50
HCD
Alright, which careless bastard left the freezer door ajar? :hmmm:

Sorry :o:
yawn
That's good then. Reassurance from you holds more weight than the opinions of all the scientific minds who are actually working with the LHC.

You should've clicked the link before you wrote a response:p:
Reply 52
yawn
Irony is obviously wayyyy over your head. :biggrin:

But never mind...keep taking the tablets and wait for the tea to come round. :wink:

Yawn just watched the video, realised she was wrong and proceeded to claim it was ironic.
Reply 53
Annoying, but I'm sure they'll get it sorted out.
Reply 54
IrrationalNumber
You should've clicked the link before you wrote a response:p:

I did...I just wanted to confuse Conure. :biggrin:
Reply 55
yawn
I did...I just wanted to confuse Conure. :biggrin:

Yeah. Of course you did.

It's clear that you made a comment without looking at the link, as is evident in your posts. Now you can't face the fact you are wrong, and are desperately clinging to some notion of 'irony', and attempting to confuse me.

Take your tablets, the world is better if you don't think about anything.
Reply 56
I was really hoping he'd do a wheelie at the end of that video
yawn
So...how will this all pan out? Will it be months that it's halted for, or could it be longer?

I think it will be a matter of months, rather than years. :s-smilie: There will always be roads to cross until the full experiment gets fully underway.
LearningMath
Dont use that role eyes expression. Doing something so complex was bound to have problems, it was expected. You're part of the ignorant public - dont get involved + Your a christian, your post suggests you're pleased and have somehow taken this as confirmation of your beliefs, people like you **** me off.

Oh and you obviously aren't one of the ignorant public. You know reems of information about Hadron Collider don't you. Also what were you saying about Christians. People with an arrogant attitude like yours really annoy me. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

Though back on topic, never rely on machines they always break down when you need them, whether it be crashing or in this case leak liquid helium. By the way why does the web cam show outside as well, it's a field?
Reply 59
who da ****** cares bout sum particles anyway? what a waste of money. cant believe people actually votd for labour

Latest

Trending

Trending