Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The fact you are questioning it yourself, answers your own question.
    I think it is.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 16, several of my friends had bfs that were 18, it seemed fine but theres also the issue of them being underage for pubs etc so if you want to go out with your friends she won't be able to. If you like her enough then work round it!

ReputationRep:
    i'd wait till she is 16.... and be prepared to get rip'd to bits for going with a 15 year old.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she's too young at all. She'll be sixteen soon, at which point a sexual relationship will be legal, and for now, as long as she's mature and you both like each other, I don't see a problem. My boyfriend is four years older than me, and while it does occaisonally get him some lighthearted teasing, there's not much of a problem with it (except with one or two of my friends).
    With these things, I expect you'll find any problems will come from other people, not yourselves.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds fine. Make sure her parents aren't nutters.

And will people quit with the jail bait stuff - those laws were introduced to stop 10 years olds being prostituted, not because 15 years olds having an active sex life is a mortal sin.

ReputationRep:
    tbh, if you can't wait til she's 16, there's problems there! just be patient and enjoy the innocence (not in a sexual way you jailbaiting predators :P!)

ReputationRep:
    Sounds fine to me.

ReputationRep:
    if the two of you click on a deeper level/ emotional level then go for it.

ReputationRep:
    the crime is gettin caught!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hercules)
    thats actually abit sick...
    Possibly...But it would be a rare occassion when a 15/16 year old girl spurned the chance for a bit of late adolescent c*ck and cash to spend, so it works both ways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbishopston)
    you're warning level is far too low. that post may help though.
    Tis on zero now

ReputationRep:
    lol thats the same difference between me and my ex and because of the age everyone kept on telling me not to rush into everything blah blah, but i was way more keen then he was!! if shes mature ect then go for it and once she's 16 i wouldn't say it's an issue at all - pretty standered at my school

ReputationRep:
    i was reading the comment and it made me think..... i am just 17 and the person i am seeing is 21 does anyone think that matters or not?

ReputationRep:
    That's fine . . .
    There's a whole 3 years between me & the boyfriend and we got together when he was 18 and I was only just 15.
    Age makes no difference.
    x

ReputationRep:
    Jailbaiiiiiiiiiiiiitt.

Absolutely brutalise her.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.