The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I_used_to_love_H.E.R
YA!

Weed is a must, such an incredible...colourful experience!

Shouldnt be illegal if you ask me! :smile:

I agree, why IS weed illegal?? :s-smilie:
Reply 41
The police can't arrest you for taking drugs, they can take you for being in possession of drugs. If a police man stops you after you've injected however much heroin, and yet you have none on you - there's nothing they can do.
Reply 42
yes, all classes.
Reply 43
Bubbles*de*Milo
Is that illegal? I used to do solvents but didn't count it.

solvents kill INSTANTLY
Bubbles*de*Milo

:gthumb:

I know....its one of lifes biggest problems....ill never understand!

Still doesnt stop us doin it, eh! :p:
neon
solvents kill INSTANTLY

Lol I know, hence "I used to". I tried to do it again a few weeks ago, but I was drunk (seemed like a good idea) and my friends were like: DON'T YOU DARE! So I didn't, thankfully...
No.
Bubbles*de*Milo

Because the weed market is dominated by countries where the people are black. In the 1920's sorta time, western drug policy towards cannabis was founded on racism. Lies and exaggerations were made to justify their policy and the people eventually took it for granted as true.

These days it's be way too unpopular to legalise it. Daily fail readers would be up in arms about it. I can find a link relating to the initial criminalistion of cannabis if you like?
im so academic
I was just going to say that no one would want to tell on a public forum that they take illegal drugs but it seems that many people here are openly saying it... let's hope the police don't trace your identities...

:rofl:

Yes, but only weed, and infrequently. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't take anything else.
Reply 49
tis_me_lord
I can find a link relating to the initial criminalistion of cannabis if you like?

That would be quite interesting :smile:
tis_me_lord
Because the weed market is dominated by countries where the people are black. In the 1920's sorta time, western drug policy towards cannabis was founded on racism. Lies and exaggerations were made to justify their policy and the people eventually took it for granted as true.

These days it's be way too unpopular to legalise it. Daily fail readers would be up in arms about it. I can find a link relating to the initial criminalistion of cannabis if you like?

That'd be good and I didn't know any of that :smile: Link please.
Weed, but it's been about 6 years since I've smoked any.
Yep. And I'd do it again.
http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/2003/12/22/whyIsMarijuanaIllegal.html

Here are just a couple of quotes from it:

In Texas, a senator said on the floor of the Senate: "All Mexicans are crazy, and this stuff [marijuana] is what makes them crazy."

Again, racism was part of the charge against marijuana, as newspapers in 1934 editorialized: "Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice."
Reply 54
lol yes, coke, speed, e's, weed.. dont smoke cigs tho lol
Yea, I do fairly often I guess. Some people get absolutely drunk to 'have a good time', I dab around in drugs that are much more fun/less unhealthy. Win - win.
I got drunk when I was 1...about as underage as you can get, and have drunk a glass og wine every week or so scince I was about 8. Apart from that no.
In fact, Sundays are my religious days. Where I be busy doing whatnot (gym for an hour or two), head home with various substances and some good music, chill an reflect on the week, eat a nice sandwich have a cup of tea. Life is awesome. I used to spend Sundays absolutely hung over from the night before feeling like death, now It's the day I always look forward to where I treat myself. :smile:

Sometimes I feel like crying with happiness, serious, it's just awesome.
Yes. Not as much as I'd like though.
Reply 59
I took magic mushrooms in 2005 when they were still legal to sell, buy and take if they were fresh and not dried/cooked etc.

They closed this loophole the next year, I think.
So at the time they were totally legal, and I had certainly the most interesting night of my life, but now they are class A so I guess I kind of have.

Latest

Trending

Trending