Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd ask: "If you can't satisfy one woman, why would you want to piss off two?" :p:

Seriously though, I'm a person more for the intimacy of two people in a relationship and in the bedroom. Not three. Regardless of whether it was MMF or FFM I'd say no and I'd be pretty upset if the bf asked me to do it. Not that I reckon he would anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarCAZm)
    ...Suggest that it would involve his brother....
    Because getting drilled by your BF and his brother while they exchange high-fives is something to be well appreciated :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say 'No thanks' - it can cause huge amounts of trouble in a relationship

ReputationRep:
    My ex told me that if I didn't want to have a threesome with another girl, no man would ever want me since it's on the top of every man's list when looking for a potential girlfriend. :laugh: Note: ex.

If, in future it is suggested by another boyfriend, he will get fired immediately. If i'm not good enough for him in the sack he can indulge himself elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be happy really... Don't think I would do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    Because getting drilled by your BF and his brother while they exchange high-fives is something to be well appreciated :rolleyes:
    butbutbutbut..his brother's hot D:
    kidding btw...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    My ex told me that if I didn't want to have a threesome with another girl, no man would ever want me since it's on the top of every man's list when looking for a potential girlfriend. :laugh: Note: ex.

If, in future it is suggested by another boyfriend, he will get fired immediately. If i'm not good enough for him in the sack he can indulge himself elsewhere.
    LOL - well said and good for you - how dare he say no other man would want you!!!

ReputationRep:
    funk that crap

(Original post by Kesser)
    I'd say 'No thanks' - it can cause huge amounts of trouble in a relationship
    why did you bold 'huge'?

ReputationRep:
    He said he wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    why did you bold 'huge'?
    Obviously to emphasive my point..................

(Original post by Kesser)
    Obviously to emphasive my point..................
    you could have just used huge without the bold , and it would still have the same effect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    you could have just used huge without the bold , and it would still have the same effect.
    I wouldn't have thought it to be an issue worth arguing over

ReputationRep:
    Well, because for me, sex should be something a little bit more... exclusive than that. The whole premise of a threesome is having sex with someone you're not even in a relationship with, never mind have any kind of emotional attachment to. That, and, he would be having sex with another woman, which, quite frankly, is just a no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyBoy123)
    If she wanted it with another girl I would be more than up for it. With a guy...no.
    of course

ReputationRep:
    Plans for an FFM for my 21st birthday are already in blueprint. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I would get on the phone and send a round-robin text straight away.

ReputationRep:
    as my dad used to say "the more the merrier""

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.