Turn on thread page Beta

One of my best mates, a girl, me and a party watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donmcl777)
    Im really not gettin through to you with the rules that should guide every mans lives. if you dont follow them you dont deserve a penis.

You my son are a lost sheep.
    now now no man is truely lost! he is simply facing the devil of temptation, he hasnt commited sacrilege yet! he may yet be saved! Just think, she is fit, but if you can pull her, you can pull another fittie, have AMAZING (probably even better than her) sex AND keep your mate!!

see then everybody wins!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bighairedmike)
    thats the thing, she's not jumping between mates. he just really likes her but nothing has happened because she doesnt like him .
    I'm getting confused here in your first post you said "so he and her pulled and stuff and he really likes her."

So something did happen? And she has jumped between you?

Sorry mate but I need some sleep now so won't reply but I think she just sounds like trouble to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiouslyorange1989)
    haha nice to be semi remembered

hell probz be coming down oxford to visit at some point so you can try and sink your claws in then
    Okay. Bodleian Library, main entrance, 6.30 sharp. Keep it on the low-down. Tell him to make sure he's wearing clean pants.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ, man, you forgot the golden rule: don't get high off your own sup— er, I mean: bros before hos!

ReputationRep:
    lol who initiatied the act of pullage, whilst sacred in to the process of getting out of cheatin on the missus (she came onto me honest!) is irrelevent when talking about a mate. The act is not the issue, the emotional damage to you BROTHER is the problem!
    1)Just how far did he get with her?
    2)did you state your desire early on?
    3)was there a fair competition over her or are you simply moving in after she used and abused him?? thats the question!!
    right i'll just number these to help answer questions:
    1) absolutely nowhere
    2) i fancied her, he knew that, she claims she didnt but she does now
    3) fair competition i would say, because he tried it, she knocked him back and (while i get the whole man law thing) it doesnt seem 'wrong' per se that we pulled even though i do feel guilty because he likes her.

does that help at all?

ReputationRep:
    now now no man is truely lost! he is simply facing the devil of temptation, he hasnt commited sacrilege yet! he may yet be saved! Just think, she is fit, but if you can pull her, you can pull another fittie, have AMAZING (probably even better than her) sex AND keep your mate!!

see then everybody wins!
    you two crack me up, ****** Jeromy Kyle we have the TSR's superior northern equivalent.

ReputationRep:

see then everybody wins!

HALLELUJAH!! !!!

ReputationRep:
    thankyou, well reasoned advice. More of the same would be good.
    You only like the advice telling you what you want to hear!

You came on here looking for people to back you up so you don't feel so guilty that you are gonna make your friend feel like ******, cos you have already decided to go for it regardless of what anyone on the internet says.

good luck...

ReputationRep:
    1) absolutely nowhere
    3) fair competition i would say, because he tried it, she knocked him back and (while i get the whole man law thing) it doesnt seem 'wrong' per se that we pulled even though i do feel guilty because he likes her.

does that help at all?
    hmm, the facts have changed from your origional post lyk, you stated he pulled her.

did he kiss her?

did he get any further?

in the new case you are more justified in your angst over the situation, because then he just has to deal with it. if hes a good mate and adheres to mans law then he will bite the bullet and move aside (as i have had to do a couple of times in the past, and vice versa).

just depends, the more he did with her, necking on etc, the weaker your position is. If he has a claim on her, (which your first post suggested) then you should legally back off...

ReputationRep:
    1) absolutely nowhere

does that help at all?
    Stay away from the tarty sorceress, lest the furies come to torment you for the rest of your life. Or even failing that, you would damn yourself to the lowest circle of nine in hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bishbashbosh)
    I'm getting confused here in your first post you said "so he and her pulled and stuff and he really likes her."

So something did happen? And she has jumped between you?

Sorry mate but I need some sleep now so won't reply but I think she just sounds like trouble to me.
    that is what i was told (by the man himself) but she denied it yesterday. I have literally just been speaking to a few of her best mates and she has said nothing has happened between them at all. So i'm a bit confused as to whats going on. dunno whether he said they pulled so people wud be like "mate she's well fit, get in blah blah blah" (even though i dont think he is the type of person to do that) or whether they have and people dont want to tell me.

coz to be perfectly honest, i couldnt give 2 ****** either way i just want to know whats going on.

also, advice on what to say to him when i see him tomorrow would be good

ReputationRep:
    where to start...

ok, bout 2 months ago one of my best mates met this girl. shes a really nice girl and we both met her on the same not. shes really good looking and we all jsut clicked. so he and her pulled and stuff and he really likes her.

now last night i had a party at mine and me and this girl were just chilling. I was up early for work this morning so was trying to get a bit of sleep during the early hours. This girl came upstairs and got into bed next to me. I thought nothing of it and we were just chatting and stuff. We had a cheeky little kiss and everything was cool. Then this other guy came in and got in bed next to her and was trying to get her to come downstairs. She turned her back on him and cuddled up to me. While he was still talking she moved closer to me and kissed me again. I felt a bit bad about it but (its not as though i can use the excuse that i was drunk or anything either because me and her were the soberest people there) it seemed right and a bit dangerous as this guy was literally a bodys width away. I didnt think he noticed anything. In the end he got a bit stressed when she said she wanted to sleep and went downstairs. After this i said to her i'm hot and she said "I know you are" and then started taking my top off. so we were just there me with no top on and her cuddling into me and just randomly kissing me every now and then. after a bit she said she was hot too and asked me to take her top off so i did. We had more of a chat, specially about this other guy and she has told him that she isnt a relationships person but she admitted that that she doesnt like him all that much. This was about 15 minutes after i admitted to her that i liked her. She went to get a drink and while she was gone my mate came up and was like "i know about you and **** but mate, please, i'm sick of getting ****** around, i dont mind because i know yur drunk (he was wasted as well) and i love you mate but i really like her." Now i didnt know what to do, whether to tell him that she doesnt like him that much or what? in the end i didnt cause i'd rather do it when he was sober. He went back downstairs and this girl came back and cuddled up to me again and we just fell asleep wrapped around each other.

so, i'm in a bit of a dilemma. I really dont know what to do. I mean, i feel bad because hes one of my best mates but is it really justified. She told me she doesnt like him and whenever he came upstairs she was just blanking him and cuddling in to me. She made me move in bed so that he couldnt get in next to her.

I dont know what my actual question is here but i'm so confused. I dont want stuff to change between me and my mate, i dont want him to be annoyed at me (even though it is understandable), i dont want him to get hurt and just chasing her when shes not interested.

So i just think i want your opinions and stuff really and a bit of advice bout what to do.

Thanks in advance. BHM
    Opinion and advice all in one here.
    You were sober (or close to as stated) kissing this girl that he was "seeing" not actually in a relationship with is still wrong. And in the same bed, jesus.
    I wouldn't take this thing any futher until the girl tells your mate she doesn't like him, you talk to your mate about it and it settles down a bit.
    She sounds like a bit of a player to me, kissing you while the guy was next to her. It's exciting for all the wrong reasons, hell look I've done it. Not in a bed but in a club and knew a guy who liked me was watching. He wasn't best pleased with his mate and I didn't really care. Oh to be young and lapping up the attention :p:
    So think about it, she probabaly doesn't even care you are good mates and if she does that to him isn't she likely to do something just has mean to you?
    Bros before hoes always.

ReputationRep:
    Well when you like someone and your friend pulls them even though they know you like them, its pretty devastating.

I'd probably just leave it if I were you. Spare the poor bloke's feelings at least until he's over his crush on her.

ReputationRep:
    where to start...

ok, bout 2 months ago one of my best mates met this girl. shes a really nice girl and we both met her on the same not. shes really good looking and we all jsut clicked. so he and her pulled and stuff and he really likes her.

now last night i had a party at mine and me and this girl were just chilling. I was up early for work this morning so was trying to get a bit of sleep during the early hours. This girl came upstairs and got into bed next to me. I thought nothing of it and we were just chatting and stuff. We had a cheeky little kiss and everything was cool. Then this other guy came in and got in bed next to her and was trying to get her to come downstairs. She turned her back on him and cuddled up to me. While he was still talking she moved closer to me and kissed me again. I felt a bit bad about it but (its not as though i can use the excuse that i was drunk or anything either because me and her were the soberest people there) it seemed right and a bit dangerous as this guy was literally a bodys width away. I didnt think he noticed anything. In the end he got a bit stressed when she said she wanted to sleep and went downstairs. After this i said to her i'm hot and she said "I know you are" and then started taking my top off. so we were just there me with no top on and her cuddling into me and just randomly kissing me every now and then. after a bit she said she was hot too and asked me to take her top off so i did. We had more of a chat, specially about this other guy and she has told him that she isnt a relationships person but she admitted that that she doesnt like him all that much. This was about 15 minutes after i admitted to her that i liked her. She went to get a drink and while she was gone my mate came up and was like "i know about you and **** but mate, please, i'm sick of getting ****** around, i dont mind because i know yur drunk (he was wasted as well) and i love you mate but i really like her." Now i didnt know what to do, whether to tell him that she doesnt like him that much or what? in the end i didnt cause i'd rather do it when he was sober. He went back downstairs and this girl came back and cuddled up to me again and we just fell asleep wrapped around each other.

so, i'm in a bit of a dilemma. I really dont know what to do. I mean, i feel bad because hes one of my best mates but is it really justified. She told me she doesnt like him and whenever he came upstairs she was just blanking him and cuddling in to me. She made me move in bed so that he couldnt get in next to her.

I dont know what my actual question is here but i'm so confused. I dont want stuff to change between me and my mate, i dont want him to be annoyed at me (even though it is understandable), i dont want him to get hurt and just chasing her when shes not interested.

So i just think i want your opinions and stuff really and a bit of advice bout what to do.

Thanks in advance. BHM
    So you were in bed letting a girl, you know your mate likes, kiss you and then take off her top? This is serious miss-conduct! You obviously cant care that much about your mate.

If this occurred in my circle of mates and I were you, I would have had 7 shades of ****** kicked out of me by a couple of them at least.

Where is your loyalty?

ReputationRep:
    hmm, the facts have changed from your origional post lyk, you stated he pulled her.

did he kiss her?

did he get any further?

in the new case you are more justified in your angst over the situation, because then he just has to deal with it. if hes a good mate and adheres to mans law then he will bite the bullet and move aside (as i have had to do a couple of times in the past, and vice versa).

just depends, the more he did with her, necking on etc, the weaker your position is. If he has a claim on her, (which your first post suggested) then you should legally back off...
    i know, as my other post said, i was told (straight from the horses mouth) that they had pulled but have been told contrasting things from other people.
    Thats why, as i thought they had pulled, i was feeling extremely guilty and just wanted advice on what to say to him. Now though, if they didnt actually pull i still want to know what to say to him but also how to act about it too.

I know whats gunna happen if they did pull and i will definately do the right thing and let them get on with it. Its just what to say to him when i see him tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    1) absolutely nowhere
    does that help at all?
    the issue is whether your mate was aware that you were in the race for this girl.

whether the rules of fair play were in effect or did he asume you'd let him have a go?

to round it up... were your intentions towards the girl clear from the start?

if the answer to any of these questions is no then the 'bros before hoes' clause applies.

ReputationRep:
    i know, as my other post said, i was told (straight from the horses mouth) that they had pulled but have been told contrasting things from other people.
    Thats why, as i thought they had pulled, i was feeling extremely guilty and just wanted advice on what to say to him. Now though, if they didnt actually pull i still want to know what to say to him but also how to act about it too.

I know whats gunna happen if they did pull and i will definately do the right thing and let them get on with it. Its just what to say to him when i see him tomorrow.
    simply explain if they didnt pull all is fair in love and war (within reason). if they did pull back off, warn him off her, and go out on the pull together and get new mefanwe! that is the best situation. you be the wingman, set him up with someone nice to say sorry!

ReputationRep:

if he thought they'd pulled then you should back off and let him have the girl or let her go altogether. Any other way and your mate will be hurt/pissed off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddonnyy)
    the issue is whether your mate was aware that you were in the race for this girl.

whether the rules of fair play were in effect or did he asume you'd let him have a go?

to round it up... were your intentions towards the girl clear from the start?

if the answer to any of these questions is no then the 'bros before hoes' clause applies.
    ahh it is good to see another man of the law! go forth and sow thy wild oats my children!

ReputationRep:
    bros before hoes for sure for now,if your mate loses interest in a few weeks/ months and she's still into you, then i'd say tap her, in every orifice, especially the big 3

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.