Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsi101)
    :puke:

:yucky:

I'm ill, so what.

So far this threads turned into either 'i'm confused' 'my mum has problems and like trucks' or 'i did something very disgusting recently'

seriously,

who else do you know with truck affiliated problems, or is disgusting...

or can we just close this thread?

(Original post by Checkmate121)
    Oh god, this is bad, very bad, unawareness
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

You sea?

ReputationRep:
    Can't decide if this is a nutter or a really incompetent troll. Or a mad troll. I'm inclining towards mad troll.

ReputationRep:
    I am fully aware, thank you.

Are you aware that there are people in the world who can write things that make sense ?

Are you aware that there are people in the world who think you're a bit of a holier-than-thou, self-righteous waste of time ?

I hope to have been of help

x

ReputationRep:
    eh? what? dunno what your on about? don't worry though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All at once)
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

You sea?

Very bad awareness of spelling

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.