Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well you obviously have mis-matched sex drives. I mean, i'm not getting any at the mo, having just come out of a relationship...you should talk to her about it, in spanish perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    She's only going out with you for the money free gifts etc

(Original post by [Dark Prince])
    I've been going out with this girl I met 2 months ago during the summer in spain, and she is undoubtedly my best girlfriend thus far, both appearance and personality wise...but of course being a guy mainly for appearance...the relationship is awesome it's exactly what I look for, but the sex life isn't how i hoped it would be. We barely do it, maybe twice a month. Considering how hot she is, and being a spanish girl, I thought she'd be very sexually excited, but to no avail Would like to know if it's just me or is this normal amount of sex for most relationships? If age is relevant then i'm 17 years old, is it something that depends on age groups?
    So you've had sex four times, assuming you started as soon as you met?

ReputationRep:
    No times a week...I wanna wait til I'm married so I KNOW it's right

ReputationRep:
    7-10 times a week

ReputationRep:
    twice a week to twice a day. Depends how we're feeling!

Twice a month is kinda low, unless you are only seeing her 2/3/4 times a month. How is your foreplay? Maybe she doesn't get much out of sex, so doesn't want it much?

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell the women on here are animals!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomic Tundra)
    Bloody hell the women on here are animals!!
    There's a lot of men here that, well, aren't.

ReputationRep:
    We live together, and about 3 times a week.

ReputationRep:
    Twice a day, more if free time permits.

ReputationRep:
    Anytime we get the chance mainly, and even when we don't get the chance we always end up doing something lol

I'd say about 3 or 4 times during the week, and god knows about weekends lol

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I'll be honest with you, as shallow as it may seem, the only reasons I go for girls is for the reputation of being with the hottest girl and of course the sex. To be getting no sex means the relationship is only fulfilling half of what it potentially could, in conclusion: break up with her
    I think this might be the reason you're only getting sex twice a month, in fact with your attitude I'm actually surprised she lets you at all.

Women aren't stupid, we can see through you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    recently not so much cos we just havent been able to be alone. (god damn parties) but usally about 3-5 times a week

ReputationRep:
    Last guy I was with was once a week, but thats only cos I only saw him.. once a week I think a few times a week is realistic for people that are working.

If you're at uni and have more time together or whatever people seem to do it more depends on your drive tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoosterUK)
    Are you a very sexual person yourself OP, maybe you need to take the lead more?
    Maybe - your not giving off the right signals.. so she just can't be bothered..i mean... try and do something like.. order in a pizza and a dvd...and just relax... gurls love that...

or maybe... just talk to her..

sounds like such a horrid thought 'talking - egh' but it works!

good luck :woo:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm she sounds like she has a low sex drive. do you always initiate it? i only see my boyfriend at weekends so probably like 2/3 times a week. though this weekend we had sex 7 times over 2 nights.

ReputationRep:
    Wow!! I think all these 10 time a week-ers are either in the honeymoon period or animals. Oh wait or lying! I agree with Chevman. I live with my boyfriend we both have college he has a job and I have a flat to keep tidy. No way in hell would I want or have time to have sex every second of the day. I think sex is better if it's not every second.

ReputationRep:
    Considering how hot she is, and being a spanish girl, I thought she'd be very sexually excited, but to no avail
    Way to believe a stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dita_parlo)
    We live together, and about 3 times a week.
    A relistic number especially when living together!! there is so much more so do when living in your own flat, bills do't pay themselves.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.