The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Just bumping up this thread. It's not cancelled. =O

Have we decided that it'll either be this saturday, or next next thursday?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 41
I'm out of the loop as the network has decided my anti virus isn't good enough on my computer, so won't let me on the web at home. Someone who has my number let me know what's going on :smile:
Reply 42
Ill let him know :smile: Saturday after about 4 is good for me as im tourguiding during the day, thursday isn't a good day for me (or anyone in GMS!!!) as we have a scavenger hunt :yes:
Reply 43
~NC~
Ill let him know :smile: Saturday after about 4 is good for me as im tourguiding during the day, thursday isn't a good day for me (or anyone in GMS!!!) as we have a scavenger hunt :yes:

Scavenger hunt? :eek:
No-one tells me nothin...
Reply 44
~NC~

Looks like saturday is the day that most people can make, plus it doesn't(hopefully) clash with any large events.

11th Saturday October - Dry dock at about 6:30.

Can everybody make it? Suppose people will just turn up if they feel like it. :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 45
Tombola
Looks like saturday is the day that most people can make, plus it doesn't(hopefully) clash with any large events.

11th Saturday October - Dry dock at about 6:30.

Can everybody make it? Suppose people will just turn up if they feel like it. :yep:

Spoiler

Might have to be the case with me I'm afraid! Freshers' has been so hectic and all and even by next Saturday I might end up in the SU or a random bar/club with people I kind of know :p: Don't put me on the list though :o:! Not yet, at least, hehe.
Reply 46
milly.
Scavenger hunt? :eek:
No-one tells me nothin...

Are you in GMS? If you are go and join the GMS facebook group :biggrin: Theres GMS fancy dress party this Thursday.... 8pm in the S bar... for all GMS and mary gee students. Dress up with something beginning with G, M or S!
Reply 47
~NC~
Are you in GMS? If you are go and join the GMS facebook group :biggrin: Theres GMS fancy dress party this Thursday.... 8pm in the S bar... for all GMS and mary gee students. Dress up with something beginning with G, M or S!

Yeah, I knew about the GMS party. That's the reason I was in ASDA today trying on an 11-12yrs skeleton costume...:cool:
Reply 48
milly.
Yeah, I knew about the GMS party. That's the reason I was in ASDA today trying on an 11-12yrs skeleton costume...:cool:

Haha awesome :biggrin: Look forward to seeing you there! There will be posters going up soon :p: Im also gonna get some sorted for the scavenger hunt! Well when my account with the print shop is confirmed :p: Free printing ftw :biggrin:
Reply 49
I have internet again :biggrin:
Reply 50
I'm thinking I might gatecrash the GMS party, I want fancy dress! :smile:
Reply 51
I'm back to feeling undecided as to whether or not to go to the GMS Party tonight again.:s-smilie: :o:
Reply 52
Elements
I'm back to feeling undecided as to whether or not to go to the GMS Party tonight again.:s-smilie: :o:

A fancy dress party :O
What were you thinking of going as?
Reply 53
Elements

Yeah. I sort of went out for a little while, then quickly returned back to my room with the horrible looking mask I had. It's jinxed, since it's already managed to start a fight between two of my flatmates. :s-smilie:

Dress parties aren't really my thing either, my friends made me go :o: although I'm glad I tried if only for a minute.
I might pop over. Are people even definites to turn up?
Reply 55
I'm hoping that there will be definites. Tomber and NC seem interested, elements too (I think)
Reply 56
I'm not coming im afraid, ive had a long day and i'm really tired! And i really can't be bothered to go all the way to the dry dock, i just want to climb into bed and stay there. Sorry :redface:
Reply 57
I cant do Saturday anymore :frown: but any other day that isnt that weekend is fine
Reply 58
~NC~
I'm not coming im afraid, ive had a long day and i'm really tired! And i really can't be bothered to go all the way to the dry dock, i just want to climb into bed and stay there. Sorry :redface:

Sorry to hear that NC. It was next saturday though ._.
Reply 59
zoe1989
I cant do Saturday anymore :frown: but any other day that isnt that weekend is fine

Sorry to hear that too. :frown:
Maybe we'll try to organise another TSR meet up sometime soon in the future, it's not like this will be the only one.

Latest

Trending

Trending