The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Summer from Hollyoaks/the sound of music rides at my stables :smile:
Reply 41
Jesus Christ
steve macca- ex liverpool, real madrid and man city player.
I've met billy connolly at waterloo station , funny and witty, then again he is a comedian:biggrin: , also met the haitian off heroes :rolleyes:
:love: Lewis Hamilton :love: . . lol I wish.

Ermm I have met the odd few people, but I don't know anyone famous though.
I've f*cked Jodie Marsh, don't know if that counts...?
wiley--wearing my rolex one.

umm met a few mma fighters but no one thats made it big yet.
i know estelle the singer... she has been my next door neighbour since way back before she was famous,
Reply 48
squid
Slap her please.

With a riding crop :p:
She's a pretty terrible rider, all the staff ***** about her haha.
Reply 49
Not a sausage - that would be stupid
Reply 50
I know no one remotely famous
i know lucy liu from charlies angels film. parents were good friends with hers in hong kong. :biggrin:
yes my dad is a MP:smile:
Reply 53
miki_da_magpie
I know a few upcoming football and rugby players, the future owner of Harrods and Fulham fc. And Abramovich's kids, and Scolari's.

Are you a babysitter?
Reply 54
Ashley young who plays for England and Aston Villa is my Cousin.
Reply 55
i know the guy in the oats & more advert (Y)
dont actually know them but Jamie and lousie redknapp live 5 mins away from me and my villa in spain, which is at the bottom of a hill is directly below one of UB40's houses :P
i know me...
Amy Winehouse is moving to my town, Arthur out of Eastenders lives in my town, Delia Smith lives in my town, one of the Rolling Stones lives in my town, but i dont know any of them lol.
Reply 59
Well, I don't know what you would call famous but my parents are definitely stars for putting up with my problems and supporting me while I'm not entirely able to stand on my own feet. They must have nerves like steel wires.

Sorry for possibly spoiling this thread. Only wanted to remind people that everyone who shares in their lives is a celebrity.

Latest

Trending

Trending