The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I would be thinking if I had that amount of good characters, could I rent them out to other players? Like hire them an army? Or rent them out as an army of hitmen, kill anyone else. I imagine this could be possible, and would probably be lucrative.
Reply 41
Tut.exe
i love his command center

P.S. whoever criticizes howmuch he spend on a game, well, its the same as booze isnt it? booze you pay to become a filter... same ****.

An argument that quickly falls apart when you begin to consider the sort of person who'd spend £2,355 annually on booze.
Ugh ... you are the best advert against materialism that i have ever seen. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Reply 43
Lucy :)
:laugh:

Omgz, you have a similar avatar :p:
I don't understand.. why can't he use his time to do something more productive than playing world of warcraft?
Hahahahahhahahahaaahahhaa

To be honest, having 36 accounts isn't the main reason this is so sad. That he uses all those accounts simultaneously, on loads of computers, LOL! This guy either has rich parents, or he actually has something better than a McJob. Not a total loser, then. What's he gonna do when WoW loses its popularity and shuts down?
Everyone is talking about this person using masculine pronouns. How do we know its not a woman, eh? The article doesn't state this World of Warcraft fan's gender.
Reply 47
Profesh
An argument that quickly falls apart when you begin to consider the sort of person who'd spend £2,355 annually on booze.

Only 6.50 per day so more than you would think.
Reply 48
Bwahahahahahahahah!
This is how my friends will end up soon.
Reply 50
Overground
Everyone is talking about this person using masculine pronouns. How do we know its not a woman, eh? The article doesn't state this World of Warcraft fan's gender.

Interesting point.
Overground

Oh come ON.
Reply 52
bass_belle
fake picture as i just looked at it in detail and realised it was an article (i'm sleepy)

ok....
the laptops are all the same and just at slightly different angles, plus the laptop that is overlapping on the left has now shadow.

its a fake

It's not fake. If you look carefully at the characters on each screen they are different. Look at the epaulets. They look similar because he's created umpteen of the same race/class and has admitted that he is currently wearing "greens", an equipment type with a very indistinctive appearance compared to "purples". As for the laptop, if you find a good price you'll buy more than one, no? Especially if he went on a purposive shopping trip.
What an utter loser...
holy ****. :|
You are surely taking the piss?
women do play WoW, it could be a woman
my mouth is still wide open...
Reply 58
robinson999
women do play WoW, it could be a woman

:lies:
I vote we have a TSR fund and all chip in to send this guy to a Chinese internet addiction camp...

And if the article turns out to be false then we can use the money to actually set this up!! :-P

P.S - I am not an addict - I just find this incredibly ludicrous

Latest

Trending

Trending