Turn on thread page Beta

For guys- Do you actually like fingering a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m45)
    probably tops sex half the time haha
    I wouldnt go that far!

But it is good when you lube your hand up and try and shove your whole fist up lol :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    If you know what you're doing, you can give a girl intense orgasms and tease her if you know her weak spots :P

The only downside is when you get jizz all over your hand afterwards :|

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that the act of fingering is neither here nor there for me. That the girl is getting turned on and making happy fun time noise though... Hell yeah.

Protip: Playing metal on the guitar helps. 180BPM is your friend. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rennit)
    If you know what you're doing, you can give a girl intense orgasms and tease her if you know her weak spots :P

The only downside is when you get jizz all over your hand afterwards :|
    its probably not jizz...

I have a question to add to this if OP doesn't mind?? It's relevant.

What are guys opinions of doing oral on a girl? Do you actually want to do that!? Or is it just returning the favour? Or hoping they will?

ReputationRep:
    Unless her vagina has teeth, I can't see what's not to like.

ReputationRep:
    a friend of mine found fingering akward, to the point that he once used a glove

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok sorry if this sounds so crude, but I've always wondered if guys actually like using their fingers on a girl, whether it turns them on, if they dont mind, or if it's just to pleasure the girl.

I ask because although it feels good for me when my guy does it, if i do it myself i never go... in. This is because the feeling of the skin etc in.. there just feels really strange, and i just dont like it, which is why i wonder if guys dont mind it?
    I love doing it. I like the feeling in there

ReputationRep:
    Yes I like it, yes it turns me on. Next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iKnowWhatYouDid)
    Be honest here, you don't have a friend, do you? They were your gloves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iKnowWhatYouDid)
    Lmao thats really funny man ur friend must be a legend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempa)
    Lmao thats really funny man ur friend must be a legend
    The "friend" is actually Tempa^ lmao

ReputationRep:
    More disgusting sexual behavior, urgg! You all make me sick!

ReputationRep:
    LOL ^

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2011
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.