The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I like them both (prefer A&F) however I detest huge logos/letters. I actively seek out the items without the label ******** plastered across it
both are amazing!
Reply 42
loafer
know the owners of that! :awesome: hadnt seen the new site, its quite good! their stuff used to be so awful! they did a shoot at my school

Oakham boy?
I love the stuff but it's a bit lame when people are head to toe in it.
Reply 44
Rosaaa
Is the quality good/on par with JW and AF?

hey sorry about delayed response, ide say the jack wills polos are a fair bit better, but the joggers are basically identical so ide go whittawer any day because of the price.
Reply 45
Why do you even care what other people are wearing... Stop judging people and grab yourself a life.
Ralph Lauren is much better
Reply 47
loafer
ganobi are the ones with the bear right?

No, they have a bull.
I dunno, I generally dislike things that have a company logo plastered all over it, so I relatively dislike the two. Plus, i'm constantly skint so I wouldn't buy anything that overpriced anyway.

Topman all the way for me =D
Reply 49
ganobi and grant polos are awesome
Reply 50
Oh for God's sake, enough of this JW and AF debauchery. JW will soon be 'last season', it's not real fashion anyway.
Lol! there hasn't been a proper one of these threads in a while.

Let people waste their money if that's what they want to do with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with some of the JW items. I'm not a fan of the things with huuuuge logos but that applies to everything for me.

What is it to you if people want to dress that way? It could be much, much worse.

Latest