Turn on thread page Beta

Laura might come back in X Factor tonight!!! Is it true?? watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by el scorcho)
    I can't say I'd buy anything from any of them... I watch the show for entertainment, and because he's such an underdog, daniel entertains me

and come on... his voice is hardly as bad as some say
    *Shudders* I just find him SO annoying - the faces he pulls while singing is so pub singer-y, and my voice is better than his. Its just because his wife died BIG DEAL everyone knows someone who died, my dad died when i was 11! Hes just stealing the chances away from awesome people.

ReputationRep:
    If another favourite goes out because of Daniel...!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: REALLY ?!

Thrilling rumour.

x

ReputationRep:
    She is better off without X-factor. Remember Steve Brookstein? Exactly.
    Plus the X-factor tag isn't a good one to have. Leona will always be the one from x-factor. Plus x factor overmanufactures them.

ReputationRep:
    She better not come back.

ReputationRep:
    About the comment about her saying she'll be back on the show. Perhaps she meant in the final? The last few times they've had all of the losers sing a song during the finale. So, yes, she'll probably be back XD But not as a contestant.

ReputationRep:
    Laura? Meh.

Diana FTW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birchington)
    I am doubtful she will be brought back as that would cause a scandal. I reckon Daniel will be given the boot tonight...
    So off topic, but that gif in your sig is one of the best things ever. Epic.:rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by foundintransmission)
    So off topic, but that gif in your sig is one of the best things ever. Epic.:rofl:
    No probs! Thanks for that. It's nice how the story depicted by it came true.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.